Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Crafting perfect runewords
Posted 2004-08-05, 04:01 AM
I am crafting perfect runewords on West for 1 rune. You supply the items and pay upfront.

Example:

40 hoto

390 + Botd or eBotd

6 bo cta

or just about any other runeword for that madder.

Don't ask how i do it (you won't get very far.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-05, 05:11 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Crafting perfect runewords"
so if i give u the stuff, u make a perfect one????

why not on east? all of us are there...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-08-05, 08:56 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "so if i give u the stuff, u make a..."
Ya, make perfect runewords on Ladder SC East, foo.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-08-05, 09:08 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya, make perfect runewords on Ladder SC..."
ALT + F4 rollback method?

There are a few rollbacks, I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "ALT + F4 rollback method? There are..."
the ones I knew and USED to do are all PATCHED
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:12 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Crafting perfect runewords"
I guess i can do east.. ill just sell runes on ebay or w/e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:14 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "I guess i can do east.. ill just sell..."
What ever happened to just being nice to your fellow zelaron members..... i gave you a set of cd keys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:14 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "ALT + F4 rollback method? There are..."
`Insolence` said:
ALT + F4 rollback method?

There are a few rollbacks, I believe.
could you trick it with packages ??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:17 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "could you trick it with packages ??????"
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

You mean packets?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:26 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "could you trick it with packages ??????"
LMAO

I can see UPS and FedEx competing to deliver your perfect EBOTD faster...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LMAO I can see UPS and FedEx..."
LOL packages ROFL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:50 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "LOL packages ROFL"
No packets involved.

99% sure it still works.

Horribly inefficient... was a GREAT way to get godly charms and high ED CCBoQ's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:59 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No packets involved. 99% sure it..."
The 'Trade request' and ALT+F4 rollback?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-05, 05:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LMAO I can see UPS and FedEx..."
Vollstrecker said:
LMAO

I can see UPS and FedEx competing to deliver your perfect EBOTD faster...

Overnight delevery, on that?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-05, 06:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Overnight delevery, on that?"
Ask nddwind, he'd be the one shipping.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-05, 06:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What ever happened to just being nice..."
Sovereign said:
What ever happened to just being nice to your fellow zelaron members..... i gave you a set of cd keys

I told you id hook you up.. Just get the supplys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-05, 07:20 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "I told you id hook you up.. Just get..."
supplies**

Volls, yes, that roll back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 08:02 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "supplies** Volls, yes, that roll..."
Geek...ill give ya a nice package
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-05, 09:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "supplies** Volls, yes, that roll..."
Ah, I thought it was patched. Tried it a few times and whatnot, but didn't work...

Bryan's likely a retard and did something... -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ah, I thought it was patched. Tried it..."
Damn shouldn't have even made this thread! knew it would get off topic

anyways im still make runewords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind