Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:32 AM
You are hotter than her :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You are hotter than her :P"
!King_Amazon! said:
You are hotter than her :P
Aww thanks!! Wait, does the :P mean its a joke lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Aww thanks!! Wait, does the :P mean its..."
klo said:
Aww thanks!! Wait, does the :P mean its a joke lol.
Nope I wasn't joking. That was me talking to you on AIM yesterday BTW, I've been trying to bring back old members and you were one of the lucky few on my AIM that I couldn't remember if they were from Zelaron or not so I spammed them anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nope I wasn't joking. That was me..."
sounds like KA is getting some cyber pussy tonight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:58 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "sounds like KA is getting some cyber..."
Mantralord said:
sounds like KA is getting some cyber pussy tonight
Or I could get the real thing at home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nope I wasn't joking. That was me..."
haha, yea i read some of the "bring ppl back" posts. I read occasionally, but i dont have a lot to say. Not really into games and all that...lo siento. haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:00 AM
Bring more Kaneda drama to the forums, that was fun stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bring more Kaneda drama to the forums,..."
hahahahahahah right....lol. nah, just a kiss ass. i mean, i know what i look like, and what she looks like. and obviously he was with her instead of me at a crutial time in my life, has to say something. yea, i was a bitch at times, but hey I WAS PREGNANT!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bring more Kaneda drama to the forums,..."
god, i could tell you some crazy ass stories about him and i, but that probably wouldnt go over well with him. lol. but he's not granted internet access atm....another long story.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "god, i could tell you some crazy ass..."
You must tell now that you've piqued interest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:12 AM in reply to klo's post starting "god, i could tell you some crazy ass..."
Do tell. (Devil's advocating)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:14 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do tell. (Devil's advocating)"
ok, you guys pick a subject and ill tell one story, but not a lot, we don't need him reading me sharing our personal shit. he gets mad when i talk to my friends about it, let alone his.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:15 AM
The only problem I can see here is that we don't actually know the different subjects.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The only problem I can see here is that..."
hahaha, well almost anything and we've got a story. i dont know really the subjects off the top of my head. i mean, most recent, or back in the day...happy stories, mad stories, sad stories, sex stories we've got TONZ! maybe i should call him and ask him what he thinks i should tell about. It'd be cool if he wasn't "grounded" from the internet atm and we could tell you both sides, probably make us understand each other better also.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The only problem I can see here is that..."
klo said:
ok, you guys pick a subject and ill tell one story, but not a lot, we don't need him reading me sharing our personal shit. he gets mad when i talk to my friends about it, let alone his.
He probably won't come here anyway. We could always just ban him so he can't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He probably won't come here anyway. We..."
that would be f*d up of me. stealing his forum friends haha.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:23 AM in reply to klo's post starting "that would be f*d up of me. stealing..."
klo said:
that would be f*d up of me. stealing his forum friends haha.
Well he's almost completely inactive so you can tell us pretty much anything without much chance of him ever seeing it.

Spill the secrets!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well he's almost completely inactive so..."
Dont know where to start. We lost our virginities to each other on Jan 10, 2003...In my parents house with everyone home at 10 at night. ok, you pick the next general subject.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:28 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Dont know where to start. We lost our..."
Naughty stories about Kaneda I say!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 11:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Naughty stories about Kaneda I say!"
haha, well until recently (because i decided we're not sleeping together until i lose weight...(another story related to him)) he would wake me up like 15 mins after id fall asleep in the act. oh, and we've done it in a bathroom at a public park until a woman and her child came in...in a movie theater with 2 people in the lower area....in his parents van while he was driving....in a few hot tubs...both our parents rooms...and in front of both his and my friends...and im sure many more but that's all i can think of atm
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo