Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post No mod for this forum?
Posted 2002-08-27, 01:19 AM
Hmm I just noticed thats theres no longer a mod for this forum... how about we all make reccomendations for who should be a mod, I cant garentee anything tho, im not an admin, but im sure they will take notice.

I think to qualify to mod the Computer Graphics forum one would have to know there shit with the major graphics progies out there like photoshop or lightwave3d... I would also like to see from a mod.. someone who post direct links to good tutorials all the time and puts life into the forum by activly posting in it.

thats all i got to say, now if you would like to be a mod or reccomend someone feel free to post who and why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:40 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
i know a perfect guy... NO ONE!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:45 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Name: -=Prime=-
Reason: Is on the UGC Graphics Team (senior mod powers), is a member on dA with a bunch of submissions, some being exceptional. 70% of the posts on UGC were posted in the Gfx forums. I have made 104 signatures and avatars since I started in mid-June for ppl...and 12 banners. -=Prime=- is usually active among forums and especially gfx forums. Is new to Zel, but isn't new to any gfx board on any forum. Will post more here and stay more active here until taken into consideration of being modded.

/me has a chance.

That's all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-08-27, 05:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
prime u don't deserve this u only an imp u havn't been here for long at all
who was the mod ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 07:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Hmm, yes last time we gave someone new the modership it didn't exactly turn out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:47 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
yes true ShadowXOR has his loyaties in other places since he runs his own forum... that didnt exactly work out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 09:18 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Yeah, after a little while longer of him bieng here I think we should give him the chance of modding here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Sum i totally agree with you.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
i think if prime stays active for a certain period of tiem (dunno) that he should get it he does sound quilfied to do it just he is still techniclly new i wish i could say i was quilifed but i would be lieing lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Quote:
Originally posted by nosebleed
[img]C:\My Documents\satanbar1xblack.psd[/img]

Considering you're trying to run an image off your hard drive I'd definately say you aren't qualified.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:33 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
lol sorry i am in the process of editing my pic give me a break man i told ya i wasn't qualifed

Last edited by Hell Hound; 2002-08-27 at 11:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:27 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
yes -=Prime=- must know allot about the latest progs... i do really think he should be a mod maybe but he is new so yeah as nosebleed said...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
What about you? I think we would feel alot comfertable with you as mod since your active member and you seem to got some photoshop skills based on your sigs youve made... the reason I dont think -=Prime=- would get it, is because of his roots in UGC....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:43 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
and i don't think someone who spend all his time in C4D is all that useful... as we all know it's the n00b's prog... no offense to those who use it... it just sux... too ez to use
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Who are you refering to Randuin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
and i don't think someone who spend all his time in C4D is all that useful... as we all know it's the n00b's prog... no offense to those who use it... it just sux... too ez to use
Rand, when can show up ur 3Dgfx skills are better then -prime- ones, u can call him n00b 4 using cinema4D. Maybe it's just a lack of PC, cuz u shall know that C4D requirements are quite lower than 3DS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:30 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
i must be a true noob cuz i use adobe 6 and is post priated software against the rules cuz if not ill post it with cd key

EDIT nvm sorry folks

Last edited by Hell Hound; 2002-08-27 at 01:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
what does photoshop have to do with 3ds? and err sirp... c4d IS a n00b software... and you know how crappy my comp is... and i still use 3ds... so what's the matter in that? and... err... abstract is seen WAY too much now... try some modelling it'll actually get you a job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-08-27, 05:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
So c4D is a n00b software and u are TOO l337 to use it, isn't it?? It's not a program thingy, is a skills thingy. BTW to get started i prefer to run a n00b prog that goes smooth and when it haves nothing more to give start with the PRO/L337 program. So i don't see why u have to say what's n00b or what's not n00b Mr.L337ie
Maybe u shall mod this forums to keep us away the n00bness so we all can be fucking l33333333337.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 05:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No mod for this forum?"
Rand...

You need to get the picture through your head. My computer doesn't have enough fucking room to run max. If I had enough room, I'd use it and get really good at it pretty damn fast. Max isn't much harder than c4d. Just sounds extremely complex. I dun give a fuck how leet your computer is... c4d is the best I can do. It's not a n00b's program. It's just a lesser version of max and those other high end 3d modeling programs, and can produce about the same quality of work. It's perfectly fine for the time being. I've seen some great deviants use worse programs to make better stuff than any of us can ever do. Before you start harassing people who use c4d, take a look and what it can make first. You're so prejudice. Until you find some better reasons of why you think c4d is a n00b program, stfu about it. You're digging your own hole.

As for the modding... I'll try to be active among these forums before I get modded.

Now let's get back on topic here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier