Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you play World of Warcraft?
Yes 11 40.74%
No, but I might be interested in trying it. 0 0%
I did, but I quit, and I might be interested in playing again 4 14.81%
I did, but I quit, and I'm not interested in playing again. 3 11.11%
No 9 33.33%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

World of Warcraft Poll, Please answer
Posted 2007-04-23, 08:53 AM
I want to find out the numbers here. I have an idea that I might go with if the numbers look right.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-04-23 at 08:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 09:04 AM
Yeah. Been playing since the original beta (<3 vollstrecker)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-04-23 at 09:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-23, 09:16 AM
This is the last time I'm making this thread, damnit!

3rd repost, let's do it right this time. If you already voted, vote again please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "World of Warcraft Poll, Please answer"
I'm just making it clear that I will never play WoW again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm just making it clear that I will..."
GravitonSurge said:
I'm just making it clear that I will never play WoW again.
That's what they all say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "World of Warcraft Poll, Please answer"
HELL NO. i stick to the sims and tetris hahahahahaha. although i have watched kaneda play before...ugh. and my friends 12 year old son.......
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:25 PM in reply to klo's post starting "HELL NO. i stick to the sims and tetris..."
I've never played it, and I don't have an interest to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-04-23, 02:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "World of Warcraft Poll, Please answer"
I've been playing since mid August and I don't plan to stop. I mean, for as long as I have been playing, I don't even have 1 70!

So, i'm not overly addicted. It's good for some time killing and such. Lately I ahven't been on very much too....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:00 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I've been playing since mid August and..."
No.

My friend plays, and I got turned off from liking it for the single reason that all the male humans look like they're on steroids.

How hard is it to add a "select body choice" option? Blizzard certainly isn't doing too much to fit that into their modeling schedule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No. My friend plays, and I got..."
Atnas said:
No.

My friend plays, and I got turned off from liking it for the single reason that all the male humans look like they're on steroids.

How hard is it to add a "select body choice" option? Blizzard certainly isn't doing too much to fit that into their modeling schedule.
Why would you not like a game because of one gender of one race in the game, out of the 10 possible races and total of 20 gender/race combos, some of which you CAN change the bodies for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:13 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No. My friend plays, and I got..."
Because they have to design a version of every armor set for each race already, and it'd be a lot more work to tailor them to multiple body types. This isn't COH, where everyone wears spandex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-23, 03:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why would you not like a game because..."
Oh, well, He showed me a year or so ago, and only showed me the basics of each race. I didn't say I didn't like it, merely that I did not wish to play it.

Also I have to wait for steady income and a decent computer till I ever consider it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-23, 04:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh, well, He showed me a year or so..."
Still running the guild on Burning Legion, although most of the original Zel members moved elsewhere to play with friends or due to problems while converting the guild over to Raiding a year or two ago.

Miss you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 08:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Still running the guild on Burning..."
Vollstrecker said:
Still running the guild on Burning Legion, although most of the original Zel members moved elsewhere to play with friends or due to problems while converting the guild over to Raiding a year or two ago.

Miss you guys.

Lies, you epic whoring bastard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:26 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Lies, you epic whoring bastard."
Slim said:
I've heard bad things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Still running the guild on Burning..."
Vollstrecker said:

Miss you guys.
Converting to a raid guild can cost a lot of friendships.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Lies, you epic whoring bastard."
Slim said:
Not at all, I'm serious. Although since I'm a Kara MT and the guild's Main OT now, I have the epics to make this seem true.

How's things working out Alliance-side? We've only dropped Gruul last week.

!King_Amazon! said:
I've heard bad things.
I hope not recently. If so, I'd love to hear about it so I can correct things...

Edit:
Willkillforfood said:
Converting to a raid guild can cost a lot of friendships.
Sadly it can. Most of the Zel members had differing ideas on what the guild should be, everything from hardcore to casual PvP to whatever. The compromise of casual Raiding guild didn't work out for everyone.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2007-04-27 at 09:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not at all, I'm serious. Although..."
Pretty good, though I haven't raided in ages, I got tired of having to bend to everyone elses schedule so me and a few friends broke off and just do our own thing now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:37 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Pretty good, though I haven't raided in..."
Slim said:
Pretty good, though I haven't raided in ages, I got tired of having to bend to everyone elses schedule so me and a few friends broke off and just do our own thing now.
I was lucky enough to put together a nighttime Karazhan group, and one of my days off coincides well with our weekend 25-man run atm.

Doubt it'll last once we enter Serpentshrine though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was lucky enough to put together a..."
I wish I knew what instances you guys were talking about...
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe