Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

OMG
Posted 2009-11-13, 08:45 AM
It's Friday the 13th!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-13, 12:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "OMG"
nothing too strange has happened today, far as I can tell. They found significant water on the moon, if that counts?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-13, 01:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "nothing too strange has happened today,..."
Here at work the network keeps going down, looks like a DoS attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-13, 02:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Here at work the network keeps going..."
that's awesome. you should start streaming everything possible and bog it down

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "that's awesome. you should start..."
Rofl .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Rofl ."
I feel different today. Apparently I'm acting "sick" or "depressed". No real reason, though.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I feel different today. Apparently I'm..."
i feel sicker than normal / im more of a cluts today
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-11-13, 05:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "OMG"
OMG!

I have a date tonight. Does that count as strange enough?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-13, 05:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "OMG! I have a date tonight. Does..."
Yes .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-13, 06:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes ."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Yes .
That could be a trick question
that only unfair people ask...
Take cover.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-13, 07:01 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "That could be a trick question that..."
What are you implying, Mdselctr?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What are you implying, Mdselctr?"
What are you implying, Mdselctr?
It won't be Friday the 13th upon
Jessifer's return. So, never-mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:50 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "It won't be Friday the 13th upon..."
Don't nevermind me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-14, 03:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Don't nevermind me!"
Don't nevermind me!
Nevermind me instead.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-14, 08:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes ."
Crisis averted. He said he wanted to be just friends for now.

Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-14, 09:21 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Crisis averted. He said he wanted to be..."
Fuck him. Want me to burn his house down?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-14, 11:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck him. Want me to burn his house..."
Aw...Now I feel all happy cause you wanna kill him.

But that's not necessary. I rather agreed with him. And we're still going to hang out with each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aw...Now I feel all happy cause you..."
By any chance, is your real name Linz?
I know a girl at my school and everyone she's ever dated wanted to be "just friends" because she never gave off a "girlfriend" feel.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "By any chance, is your real name Linz?..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
she never gave off a "girlfriend" feel.
Perhaps she was more of a tomboy,
or just fat in her own little way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-14, 10:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Crisis averted. He said he wanted to be..."
Just remember any guy not interested in you as a girlfriend is either gay or an eunuch. It's much simpler that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch