Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Why does this happen?
Posted 2005-12-14, 07:31 PM
How come some peoples signatures are cut off is it beacuse I use synthesis 2 original blue?
Or is that just how things are?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-14, 07:33 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Why does this happen?"
I think there is a size limit, and if their sig is too big it cuts off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-14, 07:38 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I think there is a size limit, and if..."
Thats actully what I figured, but since most places have a character limit as opposed to just cutting it off, I was wondering if somethin was up. Thanks man.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-14, 09:42 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Thats actully what I figured, but since..."
Read the faq's, silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Read the faq's, silly."
Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."
It's probably wet wired messing with you like he does me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-15, 03:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."
i was thinking the same thing almost but Silly Fagget, Dicks are for chics... but the original will do fine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-15, 11:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's probably wet wired messing with..."
Willkillforfood said:
It's probably wet wired messing with you like he does me.
You deserved it tho cause you violated the rules.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-16, 03:34 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Thats actully what I figured, but since..."
Character limits don't work against images.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Character limits don't work against..."
Haha, someone found a bug! WW is not a super computer anymore!

He's a.. a.. stupid computer! Yeah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-17, 01:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, someone found a bug! WW is not a..."
If you were paying attention, you would know that I was stating that the implemented solution was more effective than the suggested solution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-12-17, 02:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, someone found a bug! WW is not a..."
Titusfied said:
Haha, someone found a bug! WW is not a super computer anymore!

He's a.. a.. stupid computer! Yeah!
What WW said. Basically, if he made it based on characters rather than size, people could just put a ton of huge pictures and stretch the page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-18, 09:00 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "You deserved it tho cause you violated..."
Great-Thanatos said:
You deserved it tho cause you violated the rules.
Ever hear of a warning?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-18, 09:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ever hear of a warning? :o"
That's an interesting thought.

On some forums you see, there's a warning bar beneath the member's name. They get one warning (1st bit), then the second offence is a temp ban and another bit filled on the warning bar, then a 2nd warning (3rd bit), a longer temp ban (4th bit), and then a Perm Ban for their 5th offence (full bar).

Then at least people do get a warning for doing something against the rules, and know that what they did was wrong. Because maybe when they did it they didn't know what they were doing was wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-18, 09:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's an interesting thought. On..."
Lenny said:

On some forums you see, there's a warning bar beneath the member's name. They get one warning (1st bit), then the second offence is a temp ban and another bit filled on the warning bar, then a 2nd warning (3rd bit), a longer temp ban (4th bit), and then a Perm Ban for their 5th offence (full bar).

Then at least people do get a warning for doing something against the rules, and know that what they did was wrong. Because maybe when they did it they didn't know what they were doing was wrong.
Exactly, that was the case with me :P. Some people just have itchy trigger fingers ;_;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-18, 12:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's an interesting thought. On..."
Lenny said:

Most things people get banned for are very obviously against the rules and deserving a ban, so warnings are just pointless. It isn't like people get banned for spamming or anything unless it's just excessive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-18, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most things people get banned for are..."
I remember a few cases in the past where people just cracked and started trolling and spamming a posting like 15 times in a row.. In like one week there was 3 people banned once, and one of them blamed there dumbassory on me and I had to talk to SoV on the phone, hahah. It was a good time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-23, 09:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most things people get banned for are..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Most things people get banned for are very obviously against the rules and deserving a ban, so warnings are just pointless. It isn't like people get banned for spamming or anything unless it's just excessive.
I miss the minute details (i.e., the rules) :P. I saw that people were replying to their own posts so I didn't see a huge deal in it x_X. New thoughts flow out of my head like a wonderful river full of happiness and gold. And diamonds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-23, 12:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I miss the minute details (i.e., the..."
Yes but that isn't something you are going to get banned for anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!