Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I got caught touching myself.....in third grade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
...erg...well, shit.

I dated a girl for little over a year when I was 14. We were each other's first sexual experience, and the two of us went a little nuts with it. She, at one point, suggested a threesome with one of her friends. The catch was, she was terrified to ask, and wanted me to do it for her. So, I spoke with the friend about it, and after stumbling around the subject for about an hour, I just blurted it out and asked her. She refused, and then proceeded to tell everyone she knew about it. My girlfriend then denied ever having any part in it, and I was left looking like a perverted jackass. I honestly didn't think it could get any worse until other kids from my church's youth group started asking me about it. Beat that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:48 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
So, she really didnt want to do a threesome just a dick headed friend of hers said she did? I HATE shit like that!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
No, no, no. My girlfriend was the one that brought the subject up. She was too scared to ask her friend about it, so she made me do it for her. I asked the friend, she said no, told all her friends that I asked and then my girlfriend denied ever suggesting it. She made me look like it was all my idea and that I was a psycho pervert. Then, other kids in my youth group found out, and I started getting shit at church.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
i got caught cutting a kid's back out with a rock

embarassing because that was rude

and because i was caught attempting to kill

(i only managed to just make him bleed all over the place)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack