Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

My Mf Theory
Posted 2004-04-02, 07:24 PM
Ok, i've been around d2 for a few years now and i've mf'ed most of it but now i bot, and for a long time now i've always thought that if u have a certain amount of mf, ull get certain items, these past 3 days, i've found 3x coa and then i put another mf charm in and didnt get shit took it out got a coa So...to help my fellow brethren at Zelaron and help prove or disprove my theory (maybe my lvl might be a factor as well) try bottin with a lvl 93 sorc w/ 445 mf. Hopefully my theory is right and u'll all get coa's or its wrong and u may find something or nothing, happy bott'ing/mf'ing!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-04-02, 08:24 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "My Mf Theory"
yo slic u got nething free with your leet ass 445 mf I could use a COA for lending
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-03, 12:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "yo slic u got nething free with your..."
Sry i've lost touch with this game.. wtf is a COA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-04-03, 01:27 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "Sry i've lost touch with this game....."
COA is Crown Of Ages, unique corona, check out http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...e/uhelms.shtml , and i sold all my coa's but one, kept for my throw barb .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-04-03, 02:17 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "COA is Crown Of Ages, unique corona,..."
i have kinda the same thing lol, though i think its just a fluke...since i got over 1k mf iv found about 5x templar's might and 3x ik armor when before i found no templars and like 2 ik arms
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-03, 05:11 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "i have kinda the same thing lol, though..."
More mf = better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-03, 05:50 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "More mf = better."
obviously, but i just think its funny
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-03, 06:15 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "obviously, but i just think its funny"
What is the max mf you can have in 1.10. If anyone could find out, i would like to know all-together, character, and then merc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-03, 07:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What is the max mf you can have in..."
i have about 1.1k with my merc, for pindle botting
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-03, 09:22 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "i have about 1.1k with my merc, for..."
Max is around 2 thousand if i remember right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-03, 10:26 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Max is around 2 thousand if i remember..."
1.5k is max if i recall from those sites, and barb only
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-03, 11:45 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "1.5k is max if i recall from those..."
400 on merc, is max.

i think it's 1500 max on a barb, so 1900.

180 weps, 90 helm, 130 armor, 30 belt, 50 amulet, 45(?) each ring, 50 boots, 40 gloves, 300 i think from charms no where near 1500, but I think im missing something, oh well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-04, 07:31 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "400 on merc, is max. i think it's..."
nice mf,but could you kill fast with it?...
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-04, 10:04 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "nice mf,but could you kill fast with..."
Omg!!! Slick you were right man 445 mf pwnz!! latley with 500 mf i have been finding shit so i switched to 445 as you said and omg in one night i found tals armor, 15% cold dmg ormus, and much, much more! 445 is definatly the best so far.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-04, 10:59 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Omg!!! Slick you were right man 445 mf..."
I believe someone said before that he found better stuff by switching from 500 mf to just under 500. Blizzard, I am guessing, is not being as generous with the rich people who can get such high mf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-04, 12:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I believe someone said before that he..."
or its just a matter of confidence and mind over matter lol
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-04, 12:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Omg!!! Slick you were right man 445 mf..."
zagggon said:
Omg!!! Slick you were right man 445 mf pwnz!! latley with 500 mf i have been finding shit so i switched to 445 as you said and omg in one night i found tals armor, 15% cold dmg ormus, and much, much more! 445 is definatly the best so far.
Yeah one time i left the bot runnin with my 2xisted baba (548 mf in total) instead of occy and i just found a shit load of charms and rare rings and ammys. Now with 445 i've been findin alot of gris shields, somethin i've never found before its wierd, every few days its a different item i keep finding, plus random other godlies .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-04-07, 04:55 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah one time i left the bot runnin..."
acctully make 6 crystal sword *or what eva* 6x ist *one for sorc/merc
Then 4x isted shield merc/sorc
Tals Armour/ammy/belt
Travs
Chancies
Negals *or other mf rings
And like ptopazed shako
i dotn tno what th emf is there but a barb migt be better if u have 2x 6isted swords on him
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-04-07, 08:07 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "My Mf Theory"
SlickFic04 said:
Ok, i've been around d2 for a few years now and i've mf'ed most of it but now i bot, and for a long time now i've always thought that if u have a certain amount of mf, ull get certain items, these past 3 days, i've found 3x coa and then i put another mf charm in and didnt get shit took it out got a coa So...to help my fellow brethren at Zelaron and help prove or disprove my theory (maybe my lvl might be a factor as well) try bottin with a lvl 93 sorc w/ 445 mf. Hopefully my theory is right and u'll all get coa's or its wrong and u may find something or nothing, happy bott'ing/mf'ing!!

Damn dude if i havnt told you yet my sorce is in the making and i hope to be as a lucky finder as you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-08, 12:38 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Damn dude if i havnt told you yet my..."
Well, if theres a mother f***ing "magic" number for Aldurs armor its 243 mf kiddos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot002.jpg (357.4 KB, 35 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW