Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Requesting a good melee druid guide/skill setup
Posted 2004-09-11, 11:32 AM
I want to make a really good pvp/pvm melee druid. I have sene a few with ebotd mauls and they just raped the hell out of my barb when i concentrated against them. But that obviously was not a good idea, anyways can one of you gimme a good stat/skill setup? Item setup would also be nice if you know of one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:11 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post "Requesting a good melee druid..."
==Nit5u4== said:
I want to make a really good pvp/pvm melee druid. I have sene a few with ebotd mauls and they just raped the hell out of my barb when i concentrated against them. But that obviously was not a good idea, anyways can one of you gimme a good stat/skill setup? Item setup would also be nice if you know of one.
Ill give this a shot:

Ok Skills:
Max WearWolf
Lycanthropy
Fury
Then Either Oak Sage OR Heart Of Wolverine

Reason:
Wearwolf because it is very fast.. and it raises Attack Rating
Lycanthropy for obvious reasons
Fury because it is exactly like Zeal only it adds better attack rating
Then since you will have a shit load of AR id say max oak sage but its up to you.

Itamz:
Weapon: Ebotd Maul I recremend 1.3k+
Armour: I prefer CoH Archon But its up to you
Helm: Jala's Mane With A Ber Or Jah
Gloves: Steel Rends
Boots: Sandstorm Treks
Belt: Verdungos
Rings: 2x C-Grips OR 2x Bk Rings
Ammy: Maras
Charms: 10x Shape Charms With Life
Charms Cont.: 9x Small 5 Res Charms OR 9x 3/20/20's
Charms Cont.: Anni

Stats:
Strngth: Enough For gear*Check This Because Tmaul Requires Shit Loads*
Dex: MAYBE 50?
Vit: Rest
Energy: NONE
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 01:20 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Ill give this a shot: Ok Skills:..."
hmmmm ok nice sounds good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-11, 09:34 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post "Requesting a good melee druid..."
The other good type of melee druid is the fireclaw or the rabies or even the flaming rabies druids. In my opinion, they are better than the fury druids since it's much easier to reach the IAS breakpoint with those build than the fury druids.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:41 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "The other good type of melee druid is..."
are you looking for a cheap build? or expensive. because if can give expensive builds or cheap.

cruel fanged knife of quickness on a druid is just ownage. but it costs a quite bit of runes. or you can just go fire claw and use 6 shael phase blade. so cheap way or expensive. your choice. and i remember that comment you gave me saying

"wow your EotD, no wonder why u can throw your runes around like you do" comment or criticism? i took it as a comment of you stating I R rich... lo lo lo. but thx non the less. your cold gcs /w life helped me out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d