Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-01-16, 12:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck you. (kidding) Everyone..."
It could come back, but it'd take a bit for that to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-24, 03:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why do you have to bring this up? This..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Why do you have to bring this up? This just further shows me how worthless Zelaron is these days. It's nothing like it used to be.
And here I am 3 years later saying the same goddamn thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-04-24, 06:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And here I am 3 years later saying the..."
This thread is ooooolllllld.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-25, 12:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And here I am 3 years later saying the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
And here I am 3 years later saying the same goddamn thing.
You could always sell yourself to the internet and post a link to Zelaron so we'll get activity. It'll be homosexual activity, but activity nonetheless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-25, 12:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You could always sell yourself to the..."
I've considered advertising Zelaron, but Idk where...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-26, 07:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've considered advertising Zelaron,..."
Same here, I figure if anywhere it should be other forums where they have similar interests such as Diablo and Skyrim.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-26, 10:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Same here, I figure if anywhere it..."
This thread can never die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-26, 11:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This thread can never die."
Reminds me of these gaming forums I used to go to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-04-27, 07:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Reminds me of these gaming forums I..."
Except now we just talk about Kagom instead of games.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-27, 10:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Except now we just talk about Kagom..."
Because I lead such an interesting and fascinating life. Like my pimp story, if anyone remembers that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-27, 10:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Because I lead such an interesting and..."
I do not, please weave me the tale you call your "Pimp story"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-27, 02:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Because I lead such an interesting and..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Because I lead such an interesting and fascinating life. Like my pimp story, if anyone remembers that.
Tell me more...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-27, 05:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tell me more..."
I still find furries disturbing but I've done some weird things in my day so I don't hate anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-27, 11:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I do not, please weave me the tale you..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....highlight=pimp here ya go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-28, 06:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I still find furries disturbing but..."
In all honesty, furry isn't always a sex thing, Grav.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-28, 09:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "In all honesty, furry isn't always a..."
What kind are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-29, 10:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What kind are you?"
He's a jackalope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-30, 06:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He's a jackalope."
Who me? I'm a Heyna. A spotted Hyena.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-30, 08:39 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who me? I'm a Heyna. A spotted Hyena."
Thank you for that story Kagom, that was a wonderful start to a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-30, 09:50 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Thank you for that story Kagom, that..."
I enjoy telling it in person a lot more. MJ sounds like Uncle Ruckus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack