Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-12-11, 10:48 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
Just a reminder to people that this option is still open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:17 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
I don't even know how to do it though.I don't feel like trying to figure it out either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:27 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
Did you even read the first post of this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-11, 11:35 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
yes but I have know idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 12:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
Well for some reason i dont think you did.
WetWired said:
Here are the rules:
  • You must be a Zelaron member
  • You must have at least 1000 posts or have 100 posts and have been here for 3 months
  • You must have made at least 50 of those posts in the last 3 months
  • You may submit a single image no larger than 500x125 and no bigger than 100K (102400 bytes)
  • You may not change this hosted sig more often than every 3 weeks (for my sanity's sake)
  • From time to time I may prune signatures. You only need to worry if you lose the 50 posts in the last 3 months bit.

Signatures may be emailed to wetwired@ chek.com (remove spaces; yes, that is chek with one c).

Once uploaded, the sig image will be edited into your sig.
So let's say you couldnt understand this.
1.Are you a zelaron member ? Yes

2.Do you have at least 1000 posts or have 100 posts and have been here for 3 months ? You joined on Nov 2003 and you got 370 so no to both.

3. If you would of had a yes to one or both for question 2. You would still need to have at least 50 post in last 3 months.

That being said. You are not currently able to have this option. If you could have you would have to send the sig to wetwired by his email like he said.

WetWired said:
Signatures may be emailed to wetwired @ chek.com (remove spaces; yes, that is chek with one c).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-11, 04:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
I totally forgot about this... the next time my sig goes down I'll send it to you. Or after Christmas.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-12, 08:24 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
I'm glad my sig never goes down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
ah dang..i just came back..anyways ill try to be as active as possible to get my 50 posts up..but no spam..yes i know..
can't wait to get my sig up..

257 posts..that's horrible..ive never been much to post..always to edit

uh what the hell? after the edit i see 2 of my posts!!what the hell happened?!

ah geez...all the mods will hate me for this now..can someone delete the post b4??

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2004-01-16 at 01:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2004-01-16, 09:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
I simplified the rules for this. More people can use it now, but not many have so far. Basicly, you need to achieve 50% activity at some point in your time as a member to qualify for sig hosting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-16, 12:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
WetWired said:
  • You may not change this hosted sig more often than every 3 weeks (for my sanity's sake)
Aah...Oops? Anyway, bwa haha. My sig has never gone down as well. VIVA LA TRIPOD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
ah geez.. i just read the simplified rules and im a junior member!!ah...what is the criteria that the comp uses to identify if someone is junior or senior etc.??? anyways..i was wondering if u could cut me some slack and host a sig...if not ill just get a higher lvl than junior if you would tell me what raises the lvl...thanks a bunch

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
Just spam like a motherfucker for about two months and you'll be a Senior member.

Actually just stick around for a couple of months and you'll get there. Until then use www.uploadit.org ... they'll host you for free up to 400kb for a couple of months before it goes down.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-16, 04:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
RoboticSilence said:
Just spam like a motherfucker for about two months and you'll be a Senior member.
Actually, that doesn't work in general... 50% activity moves you from junior member to member. 6 months joined time moves you from member to senior member.

100% activity means that you visited and posted at least 4 posts every day for the past 30 days. 50% can be acheived by doing this for a bit less than two weeks, or by visiting every day, posting at least once a day and sometimes twice for 30 days. "Spamming like a motherfucker" is likely to only frustrate those attempting to gain status quick, since you have to post over a long period to gain activity, and "spamming like a motherfucker" is likely to get you banned. I advise that you just make a habit of visiting everyday and participating in conversation, and you'll be at 50% in no time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-18, 10:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
thanks for the advice cuz i had no clue what the member lvl was based on

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

allanonx

Posted 2004-01-22, 08:01 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
hey WW, for some wacky reason , i can't attack files on my mail(yahoo)something with this comp is messed, would it be ok if i posted it here and you copy it. and stuff?

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

allanonx

Posted 2004-01-23, 09:40 AM in reply to allanonx's post starting "hey WW, for some wacky reason , i can't..."
We're probably going to do forum-based sig hosting, so we'll work it out when/if the need arises. You're only at 14% activity currently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-23, 10:33 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Zelaron signature hosting for..."
This has been superceded by the new built-in sig hosting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired