Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-04-24, 09:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My Computing project is coming along..."
Getting obliterated tonite. Soco 100 proof is tasty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-25, 05:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Getting obliterated tonite. Soco 100..."
The future has finally arrived!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-24, 11:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
getting a new viseo card will make me say i shat my pants
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-25, 02:13 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "getting a new viseo card will make me..."
I obtained two new 8GB Mini USB Drives without U3 on them. Yay!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-25, 03:06 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I obtained two new 8GB Mini USB Drives..."
They're not the Corsair mini drives, are they? Regardless, if you do get a U3 drive (my dad got a 16gb one today, and he depises U3), then you can download the U3 uninstaller from the Sandisk site, which allows you to uninstall U3 and completely format the drive, leaving you with a standard USB pen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-25, 03:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're not the Corsair mini drives,..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
They're not the Corsair mini drives, are they? Regardless, if you do get a U3 drive (my dad got a 16gb one today, and he depises U3), then you can download the U3 uninstaller from the Sandisk site, which allows you to uninstall U3 and completely format the drive, leaving you with a standard USB pen.

No, they're PNY. I specifically looked around for the cheapest 8GB USB that could be found on the Walmart site and found these. It didn't say it had U3, so I was excited! I've used them quite a bit already and they're great. Oh yeah, and I know how to uninstall U3 from Sandisk and then from the rest I have a Universal uninstaller.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-25, 06:10 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No, they're PNY. I specifically looked..."
No more Christmas music!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-04-17, 10:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
5GHz N wireless=no more lag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-04-17, 03:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "5GHz N wireless=no more lag."
i got fired from my last job.

The manager was gay and was harassing me : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-04-18, 03:01 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i got fired from my last job. The..."
Did some charity work today with the Kalamazoo Child Abuse and Neglect Council. I stood outside and took donations.

Great day for it too. The weather was fantastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-04-18, 10:50 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i got fired from my last job. The..."
Started dressing up as a Robot and harrassing beautiful women at the Mall.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-19, 10:06 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Started dressing up as a Robot and..."
Went out for breakfast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-04-19, 08:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Went out for breakfast."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Went out for breakfast.
Went to the movies and ate Subway (at the movie.)
(snuck it in)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-17, 12:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
Probably closer to a major delight, but my credit card is payed off. No finance charge next month!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-05-17, 06:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Probably closer to a major delight, but..."
Won five dollars at the bowling tournament for low actual score.

Yay me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-17, 09:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Won five dollars at the bowling..."
I've started making a Horror Manga.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-19, 09:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've started making a Horror Manga."
Getting paid to sit at a computer and do nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-19, 10:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Getting paid to sit at a computer and..."
Actually slept good last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-19, 08:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Getting paid to sit at a computer and..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Getting paid to sit at a computer and do nothing.
You work for Youtube makign Videos?

I've found the Holy Grail!!!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai