Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Friends
Posted 2008-11-08, 02:51 PM
I have friends that talk shit behind your back and they want me to fail in life. It is pain me when i found out that my friends are thinking like that. IT make me depressed because i know them from middle school. What you guys will do if you guys in my shoes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-08, 02:54 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
Find new friends. They aren't real friends if they don't want the best for you and always talk shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-08, 03:38 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
osmoses-jones said: [Goto]
I have friends that talk shit behind your back and they want me to fail in life. It is pain me when i found out that my friends are thinking like that. IT make me depressed because i know them from middle school. What you guys will do if you guys in my shoes.

Get rid of them. Don't even think about it, just get rid of them and find new friends somehow. People like that just bring you down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-08, 04:37 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
They dishonor you and your family. You must kill them.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-08, 04:45 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
I agree with the others - they're not real friends. It might be hard to do, but dump them like a hold of rotten meat, and find some new ones.

If it were me I'd also confront them and ask why they feel like that, but I'm a bit curious at times, and it might be bad for my health.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-09, 06:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I agree with the others - they're not..."
those people are not your friends they just want something then they talk bad about you
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-09, 09:45 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
Maybe they're a gay conspiracy to destroy Osmoses, the mighty homosexual hater :P.

But really, there's plenty of people you'd get along with out there. You just gotta get out and meet them. Life's too short to sit around pouting about the cunts that you meet along the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-09, 11:14 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
Everything's been said already. Really, people like that are despicable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-09, 10:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Everything's been said already. Really,..."
Bat + Face = Win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-11, 02:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Bat + Face = Win"
Thanks for your reply. I didn't talk to them for about 3 weeks now. Soon i will forget them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-11, 03:12 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Thanks for your reply. I didn't talk to..."
My best friend since 4th grade kind of broke up with me in a sense. He told me we grew up and grew apart, which is utter bullshit. He has annoyed me so much. I'm trying to move on and forget about him but its really hard when you've known someone 1/2 as long as you've been alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-11, 03:14 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "My best friend since 4th grade kind of..."
i know how that feels because im transfering schools and im going to be in one school while my bestfriend is in another
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-12, 07:48 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
I heard KagomJack is looking for new friends, perhaps you should try to contact him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-12, 09:54 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Friends"
osmoses-jones said: [Goto]
If you go back and read some of the threads i have created in the past, i have been in the same situation. My advice is to drop them and find other friends. The friends that i wanted to keep i spoke too and kept in contact with . The others not really. It worked for me and it will work for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY