Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Well, Bye
Posted 2002-11-04, 07:03 AM
I have to say this. I have to give up Zelaron. I am moving to northern Alaska with my parents. My new school is going to have 4 kids in my class, and no computers. There is a city nearby with a library, so if i ever get a chance, I will write everyone. Bye. I am leaving in about three hours for the road. So, bye everyone.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-11-04, 07:56 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
I'm sorry to hear that. It's been a pleasure having you as a member, and I wish you good luck. Come back at any time if you wish.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-11-04, 08:09 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
i think he will be beack every once in a while. He is my best friend. He told me about Zelaron, and I just registered. He already left about an hour ago. I got to see him off. Kind of sucks though. He will probably visit everyonce in a while.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-04, 08:28 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
i feel sory for him, no computers lol...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-04, 08:46 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
i feel sory for him, no computers lol...
agreed

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-04, 02:42 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
It will be good to hear from him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-04, 03:08 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
No computers!? !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-11-04, 03:17 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
omfg wtf alaska is like poor or sumtin no comps i would DIE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-04, 04:03 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
eww lol and he was complainign about canada, hes goign to alaska lol anyway he problably wont eb reading this anyway, sux to be him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-04, 04:09 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
AHhahahahahaha alaska................... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actully, Alaska is fucking beutiful , i mean its prolly the number 1 state i would like to visit/tour. First of all i think they have penguins, second of all, the glaciars/ice is just nice. I LOVE ice/cold settings, the national geographic pictures are insanely good looking. But to live there? ......... Hell no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-11-04, 04:16 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
uhh i can see that lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-04, 04:24 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin

Actully, Alaska is fucking beutiful , i mean its prolly the number 1 state i would like to visit/tour. First of all i think they have penguins, second of all, the glaciars/ice is just nice. I LOVE ice/cold settings, the national geographic pictures are insanely good looking. But to live there? ......... Hell no
1. I agree with you but I WOULD like to live there (even if I had to lay the dsl lines out there myself in a snow truck)
2. It would make sense for them to have penguins
3. Err, it just would look good if I made a number/point system without a number 3... So.... Yeah...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-04, 07:08 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin

First of all i think they have penguins
Only is the antarctic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-04, 07:54 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
are you making fun of canada? bcuz canada is the shiz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-05, 07:03 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
So true, so true......

Penguins are only in the antarctic. (my grammer was a little strange on that last one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-05, 07:53 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
teh reason penguin likes cold is cus he has alot of fat layers... PIE EATER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2002-11-05, 09:37 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
There are penguins outside of the Antarctic, but all 17 species of penguins are restricted to the Southern Hemisphere. There are penguins on tropical islands near the equator in fact, (Galapagos Island Penguins).

Doofus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-05, 12:43 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
It depends on where you live in Alaska has to how developed it is or not. One of the admins on my home board lives in Anchorage and she said it's pretty much like any other city. Outside of the cities, is another story though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lady Ice

Posted 2002-11-05, 12:51 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
Are there penguins in anchorage????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-11-05, 01:15 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Well, Bye"
OMG PENGUINS... NO BROADBAND... not good at ALL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee