Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post FF7 Sequel coming
Posted 2003-06-23, 11:45 AM
Take a look:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-23, 11:46 AM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
PSP?

I couldn't read most of that, can you type it out please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-23, 01:36 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
where did you get that from???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-23, 02:05 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Gossip. That's the keyword. This is 100% bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-23, 04:06 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
It says that a FF7 sequel might be coming to the PSP, I'm not saying it's factual but it's interesting, and they did make a sequel to FF10, which I thought sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-23, 07:22 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
I still don't know what a PSP is..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:17 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Playstation portable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:19 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
You still didn't answer the question on where you got this from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:37 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Titusfied said:
You still didn't answer the question on where you got this from?
Well I guess he owns a printer... because this is truly bull shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:39 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Oh, well, I hope not, because this could be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:32 AM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Sequels almost always blow. But anyways, Xenn, the only reason they could make a sequel to FFX was because it used the same engine to run on. If they made a new Final Fantasy VII, they would have to make a completely new graphics engine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:40 AM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Uncapped be right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 04:15 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
They might still have the FF7 engine, I think the PSP is going to be the same power as the PS1 right?

By the way I scanned this from a magazine subsciption I have, EGM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:47 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
They've said themselves that a sequal to FF7 is unlikely because they would have to make a new engine, so I guess they don't still have the old one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:30 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Xenn said:
I think the PSP is going to be the same power as the PS1 right?
Umm... no. Nobody has any idea what it will be like. Also, I'm sure they have the old engine. It's pretty hard not to have it.

But they're thinking about all gamers when they design their games, not just the FFVI loyal fans. And who would want a close to 10 year old graphics engine on their 2004-2005 gaming console?

I'm sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying, but I haven't slept in almost 30 hours and have the worst toothache ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:05 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
This rumor has been floating around forever. Frankly, I think it's an awful idea.

Last edited by Raziel; 2003-06-24 at 10:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:08 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Raziel said:
This rumor has been floating around forever. Fraknly, I think it's an awful idea.
I'm saving this post for years to come. The first spelling mistake I've ever witnessed you make. Although I'm sure it was just frantic fingers trying to type too fast, its all the worth it!

Anyway, as long as it comes, I'll be happy. This actually cleared up why my one friend was so persistent on calling the next FF, FFX-2, and not FF12 or FFXII.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:23 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
I saw him make an error recently, but I didn't think to point it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:32 PM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
...the error has been amended. I will settle for nothing less than perfection!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-26, 10:33 AM in reply to Xenn's post "FF7 Sequel coming"
Personally, I can't wait for FFX-2.

But that's just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lady Ice