Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-10-31, 07:25 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
ive seen him on comic view and a few other places

remember the part in the corner store with jamal?

when jamal and them get all shot up

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 08:02 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
The Breaks

its a corny movie about
a White boy raised by a black family in the ghetto

its hella funny

being an older person Lady i dont think yyou would think its too funny
but who knows
being an older person?! being an older person?! I'm no such thing until I'm 30!!!

:O(

I'll have you know I have a terribly immature sense of humor! Is it the same kind of humor as in "Friday"? (and if you all haven't seen Friday, they you SUCK!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lady Ice

Posted 2002-10-31, 09:05 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
yes its not too much different than friday rent it some time

The Breaks

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-01, 10:39 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
cool - then I would like it. Friday was fucking hilarious. Next Friday wasn't too shabby either!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lady Ice

Posted 2002-11-01, 12:02 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
I liked The Breaks better than Friday. But, that's just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-01, 12:14 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
i think theyre both classics

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-02, 07:58 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Anyway...

...more funny movie quotes!

From Donnie Darko

Principal: So, Donnie let's go over this one more time. What exactly did you say to Mrs. Farmer?

Mrs. Farmer: I'll tell you what he said! He told me to forcibly insert the Lifeline Exercise card into my anus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-02, 08:24 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
lol

Ezell:''Wassup Smokey!?!''

Smokey:''Ezell get the hell on!!"

Ezell:Smokey you know i aint the smartest man in the world but from here it looks like your takin a shit"

Smokey:"You better not say anything mann, get yo ass outta here"

Ezell:"Hey Smokey back here takkin a shit!!!!!!!"

Smokey:''EZELL!''

Ezell:''Well i aint gonna tell anyone else."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-02, 05:16 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
bwhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lady Ice

Posted 2002-11-02, 05:17 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"

"English Mother Fucker, Do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-02, 08:42 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
"You know what they call a Big-Mac in Europe?"
"no what"
"A Royale With CHeese"

i thought that was funny..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-04, 06:58 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
I think I may be the only one aruond here that hasn't seen Pulp Fiction. Don't hate Me.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-11-04, 07:19 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
How could you not have seen that movie. It has the best movie violence ever.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-04, 09:57 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Jules: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.
Jules: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'.
Vincent: Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: How many?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: Would you give me a foot massage? I'm kinda tired.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed.
-Pulp Fiction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-04, 10:01 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Jimmie: Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?
Jules: Jimmie...
Jimmie: Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?
Jules: Naw man, I didn't.
Jimmie: You know why you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!
-Pulp Fiction

Vincent: I've got a threshold, Jules, I've got a threshold for the abuse that I'll take and right now I'm a racecar, man, and you got me in the red. I'm just saying, I'm just SAYING it's fucking dangerous to have a racecar in the fucking red, that's all. I might blow.
Jules: Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail! We fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this nigger's skull!
-Pulp Fiction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-04, 10:03 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
-Pulp Fiction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-04, 10:11 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
"Yippy ki yay mother fucker."
~Bruce Willis, Die Hard

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-04, 10:24 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
Jimmie: Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?
Jules: Jimmie...
Jimmie: Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?
Jules: Naw man, I didn't.
Jimmie: You know why you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!
-Pulp Fiction

Vincent: I've got a threshold, Jules, I've got a threshold for the abuse that I'll take and right now I'm a racecar, man, and you got me in the red. I'm just saying, I'm just SAYING it's fucking dangerous to have a racecar in the fucking red, that's all. I might blow.
Jules: Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail! We fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this nigger's skull!
-Pulp Fiction

yes yes must re-buy pulp fiction on dvd!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-04, 12:41 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
-Pulp Fiction
Best quote from that movie, hands down!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lady Ice

Posted 2002-11-04, 02:22 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Favorite Movie Quotes"
Wow, Jin. Triple post. Way to take up board space.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel