Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Possible Starcraft 2 Announcement
Posted 2007-04-27, 10:41 PM
http://kotaku.com/gaming/luke%7C-i-j...nth-255518.php

Sure, no definitive proof ...but ...It's an exciting thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Possible Starcraft 2 Announcement"
I HOPE so. Starcraft was probably the most fun I've had on any game. UMS was so fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I HOPE so. Starcraft was probably the..."
Sovereign said:
I HOPE so. Starcraft was probably the most fun I've had on any game. UMS was so fun.
One of my alltime favorite RTS games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "One of my alltime favorite RTS games."
Vollstrecker said:
One of my alltime favorite RTS games.
This is probably just a rumor but yea ...it's pretty fucking weird how little attention SC has gotten in comparison to the warcraft series. So ...I bet we're about to see some RTS love now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-28, 09:42 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Possible Starcraft 2 Announcement"
They said Starcraft in the future. I think they meant a few years down the road.

Which for Blizzard means a few decades.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-28, 11:14 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "They said Starcraft in the future. I..."
Dar_Win said:
They said Starcraft in the future. I think they meant a few years down the road.

Last time they said that, it was Warcraft 3. We waited like a decade for that, what a letdown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-28, 11:17 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Last time they said that, it was..."
WC3 was really good!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-28, 11:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "WC3 was really good!"
GravitonSurge said:
WC3 was really good!
Single player was great and there was a lot of story progression.

I liked WC2 a lot more for multiplayer though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-28, 12:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "They said Starcraft in the future. I..."
Dar_Win said:
No kidding. They are like the laziest/slowest game company but once they do release games, they are gems. I grew up on SC lol. Let's hope they come out with a SC2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-28, 02:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Possible Starcraft 2 Announcement"
It's just a site trying to draw attention to itself. It's like that hoax about Square shifting their focus to remakes and sequels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-28, 02:42 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's just a site trying to draw..."
If Blizzard doesn't f'in make Starcraft 2...I'm gonna...I'm gonna.....*cries*
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-04-28, 05:08 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "If Blizzard doesn't f'in make Starcraft..."
Slyvr said:
If Blizzard doesn't f'in make Starcraft 2...I'm gonna...I'm gonna.....*cries*
Make them make it *evil laugh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-28, 07:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Make them make it *evil laugh*"
Wow, I never realized there was a person in your avatar; I always thought it was two dogs.

Whatever happened with that Starcraft spinoff Blizzard was going to do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-28, 07:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Wow, I never realized there was a..."
WetWired said:
Wow, I never realized there was a person in your avatar; I always thought it was two dogs.

Whatever happened with that Starcraft spinoff Blizzard was going to do?
Starcraft Ghost?

Fizzled down into nothingness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-29, 02:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Make them make it *evil laugh*"
I think WW and gravs avatar should hook up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-29, 03:18 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Starcraft Ghost? Fizzled down into..."
Yeah.... I got a call from gamestop after having a hold on the game for AT LEAST a year (probably more). "This title is cancelled".

It went right to burning crusade stuff ~_~.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-29, 04:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah.... I got a call from gamestop..."
Starcraft Ghost hasn't really been canceled, just "delayed indefinitely." Which pretty much means canceled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-29, 04:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I think WW and gravs avatar should hook..."
Well, that would certainly be interesting, considering that Sora is an RSD projected AI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-30, 09:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Possible Starcraft 2 Announcement"
I was just watching The Man Show on G4, and they have a little gaming news bar at the bottom. It just said Blizzard has confirmed Starcraft 2 is in development.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-30, 10:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I was just watching The Man Show on G4,..."
And hopefully after this, diablo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign