Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Armageddon?
Posted 2007-01-09, 10:41 PM
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...1-2761,00.html

Birds randomly dyiing. A friend of mine said the same thing happened in Austin, Texas as well as in Corpus Christi. But I can't find evidence of such things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-09, 10:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Armageddon?"
A while back, Asus released official drivers for their cards that let the user choose things such as wireframe view for games that don't support it. I recently checked, and I can't find evidence of it, either. Lack of evidence doesn't mean lack of truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-01-09, 11:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "A while back, Asus released official..."
I didn't say I didn't believe them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-10, 01:43 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Armageddon?"
Armageddon? No. Just a shit load of dead birds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-10, 02:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Armageddon?"
http://www.gothamist.com/archives/20..._syrup_was.php

Several major cities over the past year or two have had similar odd oddurances involving smells spreading over the city. Some speculate that people [terrorists] are testing the air currents and how rapidly an airborne toxin could spread if released.

It's not just gas smell. Most recently before this it was a strong smell of maple syrup in NYC.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-01-10 at 02:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-01-10, 02:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Armageddon? No. Just a shit load of..."
THe title was not serious. I was originally just going to have it titled like normal. :'(

Yeah, that gas smell in NYC was just weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-10, 08:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "THe title was not serious. I was..."
Haha. I went to abovetopsecret.com the other day (a huge conspiracy website) and ALL of them are flipping out. They say the gas smell in NYC, the dead birds in Austin, and supposedly there's a toxic cloud moving towards Houston are all connected and this means it's the end of the world.

Eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-10, 11:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha. I went to abovetopsecret.com the..."
Thanatos said:
abovetopsecret.com
Wow. I have never seen a site more full of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-10, 12:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wow. I have never seen a site more full..."
Greatest site ever!
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-10, 12:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wow. I have never seen a site more full..."
It's fun to read if you're bored...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-10, 03:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's fun to read if you're bored..."
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it quite yet. Give it a decade or two before the armageddon really comes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-01-12, 01:59 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it..."
I am the armageddon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-01-12, 07:39 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I am the armageddon."
But, u can't deny the world is getting really fucked up everyday...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-13, 03:28 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "But, u can't deny the world is getting..."
Well of course it is. How can it not with Bush sending an extra 20,000 troops to Iraq?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-13, 03:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well of course it is. How can it not..."
It's better to use more troops than not enough. We lost Vietnam and w/e else cuz of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-13, 04:26 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "It's better to use more troops than not..."
Stephen Colbert announced plans for the the recruition of an additional 300 million american soldiers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-01-13, 07:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Stephen Colbert announced plans for the..."
Good, if we crush the terrorists with an insane amount of soldiers, it'd get done sooner and we would have less casualties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-13, 11:03 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Good, if we crush the terrorists with..."
Yes, because the US has 300 million people it could recruit....
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-14, 06:22 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yes, because the US has 300 million..."
Well, the US does have a population of nearly 301 million... start training everyone now and you'll be able to finish the War on Terrorism in about 10 years.

But it will leave America completely undefended, unless a sizeable force stays at home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-14, 01:10 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "It's better to use more troops than not..."
We lost Viet Nam for other reasons. I suggest you bone up on history.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack