Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Post Dmax collapsed!
Posted 2006-12-04, 02:02 PM
well has its said, Dmax collapsed
i don't have much details but they're system collapsed and all
Dmax internet users can't log on!
i'm using Dmax Extreme, so i'm not supposed to wait long for the site to open, i have T1 a prety fast and reliable connection to the internet,
and i can't even play a mmorpg without lagging or stoping mid-way,
its like having dial up!!
if there are any Dmax users here, i'm pretty sure you understand, i can't even post without the connection freezing for like 1 minute!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:16 PM in reply to ailis's post "Dmax collapsed!"
That's strange.

I'm pretty sure DMAX is a PUERTO RICAN ISP, and you're in NY are you not?

Verrrry curious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-04, 03:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's strange. I'm pretty sure DMAX..."
I'm thinking kyruuu and it up there are the same person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm thinking kyruuu and it up there are..."
What would make you think that?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What would make you think that?!"
hmm? oh i'm sorry guys, my cousin knows my account password(damn her)
she's currently in Puerto Ricom oh and Thanatos?
i'm not kyeruu>=(
you have no idea the anger that builded up in me when you said that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:55 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "hmm? oh i'm sorry guys, my cousin knows..."
ailis said:
hmm? oh i'm sorry guys, my cousin knows my account password(damn her)
she's currently in Puerto Ricom oh and Thanatos?
i'm not kyeruu>=(
you have no idea the anger that builded up in me when you said that...
What would the fact that your sister lives in puerto rico and has your account password have to do with anything? I pointed out that you use a puerto rican ISP, not that someone had logged into your account with a puerto rican IP address. You said your ISP is Dmax, which is a puerto rican IP address.

And, you can deny you're Kyeruu all you want. The truth is here somewhere, it's just not yet revealed what the truth is. You may or may not be Kyeruu, but I can guarantee you that if you are, people know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-04, 08:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What would the fact that your sister..."
Speaking of, what happened to my "Is aillis kyeruu?" thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-04, 09:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Speaking of, what happened to my "Is..."
All will be revealed... sooner or later...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-04, 09:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "All will be revealed... sooner or..."
k.

Fuck significant bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:30 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "k. Fuck significant bullshit."
........ok.......?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 10:49 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "........ok.......?"
Bloody Americans and your daft time zone... I missed all of the fun because I was asleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 10:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bloody Americans and your daft time..."
Then go to "The2" thread and make up for lost time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 11:00 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then go to "The2" thread and make up..."
I've read it, but it isn't quite the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've read it, but it isn't quite the..."
Lenny has known about Kyeruu/Ailis for a few days already anyway, he was one of the few.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Lenny has known about Kyeruu/Ailis for..."
I had my suspicions because of the way they typed and the fact that ailis stalked kyeruu threads. But it was borderlining being confirmed when you mentioned the DMAX server being from Puerto Rico.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I had my suspicions because of the way..."
I gave you lots of hints kagom :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I gave you lots of hints kagom :-P"
But I've been in a mental daze for the past few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-08, 07:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But I've been in a mental daze for the..."
Stop with the drugs, silly boy

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord