Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:54 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Currently playing: Fable Recently..."
dark age of camelot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2006-03-08, 12:59 PM in reply to EvilSteven's post starting "dark age of camelot."
Currently Playing: City of Villains, Natural Selection

Waiting For: Project Offset

Recently Finished: WoW :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-08, 03:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Currently Playing: City of Villains,..."
You play CoV? What sever?

I'm playing CoV and WoW.. rarely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-08, 05:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You play CoV? What sever? I'm..."
Red Faction (PS2)
Soul Calibur III (PS2)
Mario Kart: Double-Dash (GC)
Civilization III (PC)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-21, 05:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
DDR Max 2 (all PS2)
Final Fantasy X
Frequency (on and off when I have it in my possession)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nikamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennikamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nikamu

Posted 2006-05-22, 07:28 PM in reply to nikamu's post starting "DDR Max 2 (all PS2) Final Fantasy X..."
CnC Generals: Zero Hour (PC)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-22, 08:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "CnC Generals: Zero Hour (PC)"
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS2)
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-07, 01:57 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS2)"
I know that this is dumb but I'm playing Golde Sun The Lost Age for Game Boy Advanced SP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:03 AM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
i just got ghost recon 2 but have not got to play cause my ps2 just broke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-12-22, 06:03 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "i just got ghost recon 2 but have not..."
Finished Portal last night (and I am, still alive) and today I've been playing Half Life 2 - just entered Ravenholme.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-25, 10:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished Portal last night (and I am,..."
I've been a lazy nerd. I'm just getting around to playing the first Half-Life. Goth the Anthology pack (includes the expansions) for $10.

Think I'm going to spend my Christmas money/Best Buy Gift Cards on a 360 after I've finished this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-26, 08:36 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've been a lazy nerd. I'm just..."
Vault Dweller said:
Think I'm going to spend my Christmas money/Best Buy Gift Cards on a 360 after I've finished this.
Good choice man, you won't regret it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-28, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good choice man, you won't regret it."
Finished Half-Life 2. And now I'm on to Episode 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-01, 01:26 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
I'm currently playing:

Majoras Mask
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
World of Warcraft
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-01, 01:54 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'm currently playing: Majoras Mask..."
At the same time? : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-09-12, 05:32 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "At the same time? : )"
To bring back an old thread:

I am playing the following

Halo 3-addicted damn it!
Soul Caliber IV
Pokemon FireRed- Playing for my friend who is working on Sapphire ATM
Block Dude- on the TI 83
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-05, 03:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "To bring back an old thread: I am..."
LittleBigPlanet on the PS3!! Fantastic game. I've had the whole corridor involved - even those who don't like playing games!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-05, 09:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "LittleBigPlanet on the PS3!! Fantastic..."
I was playing Fable II, and yes, I've already beaten it. Then, my brother was going to play a day later, and bam! 3-red rings were shown around the Xbox-360's lights. Damn you Microsoft.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-11-06, 06:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
Valkyria Chronicles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-11-06, 11:24 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Valkyria Chronicles"
Strictly WoW at the moment... Oh and the Zelaron arcade games! =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-