Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-04-11, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fuck you all IMO."
When does the voting end, btw? I'll take a guess at Saturday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-11, 11:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "When does the voting end, btw? I'll..."
The voting doesn't end until Kyeruu wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-11, 01:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The voting doesn't end until Kyeruu..."
So the voting never ends?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-11, 07:21 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "So the voting never ends?"
Congratulations Kyeruu! You Are Now A Supreme Moderator!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Congratulations Kyeruu! You Are Now A..."
Why do I think you might have actually voted for him?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:52 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Why do I think you might have actually..."
i won? ok.... hell with that.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:57 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i won? ok.... hell with that......."
See? Told you you'd been Sup Mod for a few hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "See? Told you you'd been Sup Mod for a..."
k if i was a mod why ami not one now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:04 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "k if i was a mod why ami not one now?"
Because you didn't actually win. Grav did it as a joke to shock people. The actual winners were !K_A! and I.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Because you didn't actually win. Grav..."
Lenny said:
Because you didn't actually win. Grav did it as a joke to shock people. The actual winners were !K_A! and I.
He was never actually a supreme mod, he just had a fake image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He was never actually a supreme mod, he..."
Same difference.

In fact, neither of us were properly Sup Mods until the next day - believe me, I was seeing what I could do as soon as I saw the results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Same difference. :rolleyes: In..."
Aww.. poor kyeruu. You guys hurt his feelings. Jerks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Aww.. poor kyeruu. You guys hurt his..."
that is soo interesting... STFU thana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:51 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "that is soo interesting... STFU thana"
I'm sticking up for you, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-14, 08:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm sticking up for you, man."
Thanatos missed you, Kyeruu. He wrote your name in big hearts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Thanatos missed you, Kyeruu. He wrote..."
omgawd....... my gf is gonna kill me were did he write? i wanan destory it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:59 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "omgawd....... my gf is gonna kill me..."
kyeruu said:
omgawd....... my gf is gonna kill me were did he write? i wanan destory it
You don't have a girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 02:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You don't have a girlfriend."
Hmmm... destory... I'm guessing it's the same as debriefing soldiers, but with a story, instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-23, 02:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... destory... I'm guessing it's..."
lol that actually made me laugh.

kyeruu, your girlfriend as in Ailis? roflpwnzrd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos