Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Exclamation Kidagakash, Chruser? Hmmmm...
Posted 2004-10-13, 09:58 PM
It's Chruser's g/f. It has to be!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:41 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Kidagakash, Chruser? Hmmmm..."
Or a person Chruser made up just to spawn threads like these. -__-;;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:45 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Or a person Chruser made up just to..."
Its an outrage, this must be stoped!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:47 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Its an outrage, this must be stoped!"
Neg... ¾¾
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:17 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Neg... ¾¾"
I'm confused. I should've joined sooner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-14, 02:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I'm confused. I should've joined sooner."
Kidag and Chruser have openly admitted to making e-babies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Kidag and Chruser have openly admitted..."
OHH NOESSS!! Chruser is teh e-pimp!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:27 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "OHH NOESSS!! Chruser is teh e-pimp!"
I believe it. Have you heard his sexy swedish accent? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-10-14, 11:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Kidag and Chruser have openly admitted..."
Thats the funniest thing I heard all day. *buys Chruser e-condoms*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-15, 12:45 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Thats the funniest thing I heard all..."
To the windows!!!!

To the wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-15, 06:19 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "To the windows!!!! To the wall!"
Is that chick over 200 pounds?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-15, 10:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Is that chick over 200 pounds?"
I think it's amazing how she was inactive for years then, wow she's posting again.

Am I the only one who noticed the person who stole a couple really old accounts and got them banned?

Me thinks same person.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-15, 10:38 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I think it's amazing how she was..."
I agreed at one point, but evidently Chruser has been talking with him/her on AIM, and it is the same person as before. Unless he/she not only stole the account, but also the SN?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-15, 10:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I agreed at one point, but evidently..."
Or it could be Chruser.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-15, 11:25 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Or a person Chruser made up just to..."
Ive known kida before chruser did, I am pretty sure and I can assure you they are not the same person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-10-15, 11:50 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive known kida before chruser did, I am..."
I say ban the whore anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-15, 12:15 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I say ban the whore anyways."
hmmm, i noticed alot of old school accounts posting... CONSPIRACY..!!!!!

O.o

Last edited by Gsus; 2004-10-15 at 12:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-10-15, 12:56 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive known kida before chruser did, I am..."
Penguin said:
Ive known kida before chruser did, I am pretty sure and I can assure you they are not the same person.
I'm talking about posting.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-15, 02:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Kidag and Chruser have openly admitted..."
Titusfied said:
Kidag and Chruser have openly admitted to making e-babies.
LOL gg titus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-15, 04:09 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive known kida before chruser did, I am..."
i had an Open canvas session with chruser and kidagakash... a while ago

i can tell, my drawing skills are kinda equal to kida's, and thats like... way behind on chruser -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar