Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Kitties Taking over the World!
Posted 2003-12-04, 08:34 AM
Now, Im not making this post since I love Dogs like Husky's or puppies, or because I watched the movie 'Cats & Dogs'. Also its not because I hate Cats, since I actually do find them lovable in their kitten stages. But thing is...I truly believe they're trying to take over the world.

Dont know about you, but when Im standing at the top of the stairs, grabbing that empty glass I plan on taking down and refilling with soda. Just then, the cat moves towards my leg (mainly infront) and starts purring, nuzzling and rubbing against my legs. Act of Love? Or more like act of allowing you to trip down the steps to your death? We may never know since many argue on this.

In a bath tub once, enjoying a nice bubble bath and relaxing. Ah yes, and the cat comes into the bathroom, and hops onto the table where it sits and looks around. Now, I dont mind this, however, there is a nice small radio sitting on the table plugged into an electrical outlit. It would suck pretty bad if it fell into the tub and gave me a shocking discovery eh? Well, now the cute and lovable cat starts rubbing against the radio, pushing it slightly until finally it comes falling down on the tub, hitting the edge and falling onto the floor instead.

So what do you think these are? Simple acts of love and accidents or actual attempts to kill the owner?! Next time you step out, be really careful. You dont know...who may actually be watching you very carefully...and ready to pick you off.

PS: Yeah, Im just joking about the whole thing. I like kitty's just as much as Dogs. (Although still prefer Dogs =) )
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-12-04, 09:40 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
I your head! In your head! ZOMBIE! ZOMBIE! ZOMBIE! EYAH EYAH EYAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:20 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
hopefully my cat will stay alive untill the cats rule the WORLD!!!! my cat is 20 years old (finally have a pic TOO)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:33 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Cats dont have the cerbral power to take over the earth and overthrow humans as the dominant race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:16 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Except sov's kitty...sov's kitty owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:19 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Very much so.
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=24598

You think anything liek THAT can take over the world? She cant even beat my 3 lb shit tzu as dominant animal in the house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:22 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
That katy owns ass...and next 2 the one with the gun that SCghost posted they would be an unstoppable team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:23 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
None the less, those two alone can not take out the human race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:24 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
If the dolphins did it in the simpsons we are forced to conclude that those 2 kittens could take over the human race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:25 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Your comparinga cartoon to real life.....its like saying humans can fly if they flap cardboard wings fast enough, like they do in cartoons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:44 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
I have just one thing I want you to consider.

This is chewbacca. Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet kashyyyk but chewbacca lives on the planet endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a wookie, an 8 foot tall wookie want to live on endor with a bunch of 3 ft tall ewoks. That does not make sense!

But more importantly, you must ask yourself what does this have to do with kitties taking over the world? Nothing. Sov this has nothing 2 do with kitties taking over the world. It does not make sense.

Look at me, Im sitting on an internet gaming forum trying 2 prove my point on how cats can take over the world and I'm takling about chewbacca. Does that make sense? Sov, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation—does it make sense? No! Sov, it does not make sense.

If chewbacca lives on endor we are forced 2 conclude that those 2 kittens can take over the world.

Guess where I got this from?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-12-05 at 08:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:46 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Straight out of your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 08:38 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
mjordan2nd said:
This is chewbacca. Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet kyshyyyk but chewbacca lives on the planet endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a wookie, an 8 foot tall wookie want to live on endor with a bunch of 3 ft tall ewoks. That does not make sense!

Isn't the correct spelling of the planet "Kashyyyk"?

And as for kittens taking over the world...It would truely be hell for those of us with allergies. *Sneeze*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 08:51 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
By golly ur right...it is kashyyyk...it shall be changed immediately
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:08 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Pardon my StarWars Buffiness. The StarWars Message Board Sim I'm in started a story line on Kashyyyk recently.

But, aah...Back on subject. I hate cats. But if you scratch a cat the right way, it'll be putty in your hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:23 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
Sovereign said:
Cats dont have the cerbral power to take over the earth and overthrow humans as the dominant race.

Thats what the what you to think !

I tell you when i at night they abduct me (Like the do sometime) and bring me in a liter! I get so . Then they perform physical exam with plenty of diff. claw! They once my skull open to see how many mouse could fit in there! I was starting to go . After a few hours a always show up and get assimilated by . They are much smarter then we ever could imagine!
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:26 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
You need an elephant tranq, Kuja.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:37 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
I can hear them laughing at me.
I CAN HEAR THEM!!!

They always make fun of me cause i know and see all their plan! But no one beleive me! They look by my window and point at me like i was some puny mouse. They keep having fun at me! make it stop Plz, MAKE IT STOP!!!

We have to contact the army and get ready for the war! Each time i try to pick up the phone they activate the implant they put in my head So i cant talk. Who know how long it will take before they find a way to prvent me from typing the truth !!! MAY THE TRUTH PROTECT US FROM THEIR LEADER KITLER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:48 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
KITLEr is back!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 09:49 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Kitties Taking over the World!"
I correct myself. You need to be put out of your misery. And I mean this in a friendly way. I suggest because I care. Honestly, I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer