Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
mjordan2nd said:
We aren't the damn world police
Well, since we are the last remaining world power, I can find it easy to consider us the world police. These damn third-world countries should be glad to have us "fix" their corrupt governments (and get some gas prices down by stealing their oil while we're at it). Bush is got some fucking guts, and I respect him for that.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-03-20 at 06:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:39 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
mjordan2nd said:
Medieval Bob said:
How would you go about freeing the world from terrorism, mj? Would you start by taking out the leading promoters, financers, and harborers of it? No? You would sit on your ass and bitch that other people aren't doing it right?
i wouldn't go about freeing the world from terrorism. Terrorism is not my main concern...if i were president i would go after whoever attacked my country...i say go after osama and sadaam but dont bomb the shit out of the whole damn country and say...o we're nice people look at us we're sending the dead people food packages....and come on adren...i thought u were a little more mature than that whole thing about u editing my quote and everything.
Perfect example of how CLUELESS you are, we ARE BOMBING THE CAPITAL AND THE BUILDINGS THAT THE LEADERS MEET IN, not innocent victoms you fucking clown.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:40 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Go read some statistics about casualties of civillians during war...

and learn some new vocab so you dont have to use "fuck" for everything you dont know how to describe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-20, 08:15 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
How in the hell are you going to go after Saddam without attacking the country?!? You realize he has men that he can tell to shoot at us right? You can't just get in your international police car and go pick him up.

And the reason terrorism isn't your main concern is because you are not (ready for this?) the PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHO WAS ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS. If Saddam is harboring and financing these terrorists, he is a good place to start.

And don't bitch about us giving food to Iraqis. We are not purposely attacking civilians. We are doing all we can to preserve innocent lives. Food is necessary for life. So... wouldn't it be a good thought to send some food over there if people need it?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 08:53 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
all the other countries our anti Americans look at us as if we are bad people. Ok whatever, put it this way you plan to live ur whole life having someone else always do ur job and step up and do ur dirty work. So ur country sits there and does nothing in major battles and continues its daily lives but when the terrorist begin to come to your country and kill your people, then will u step up?

The United States is a Great world leader i believe, many other large countries wont step up to the plate and help clean up the trash in the world. You expect shit to get done sitting on ur ass. Something had to be done and Bush has. The terrorist were slowly growing there man power and one sic insane son of a bitch bedhin the few buttons of a nuke and all hell breaks lose.

then what do u do, do u believe its a dream and only pray to wake up. i say stop the shit b4 it really hits the fan then not only will the US but other Countries will be in grave danger more terriorsm to come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott