Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:53 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Yeah, this appears to be the collective thoughts of three Pinoy's mind capacities grinded together in a blender. Stop being useless pawns, and try doing something constructive with your lives... Like go throw your face in the dirt and talk to the ostriges.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:08 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
tifusied honestly i do not like you as a person. Buzz outa my thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:43 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
ah yes hacking into data bases.... i dont care about it but i heard someone offering to change my grades in school
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-14, 10:34 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
R@t-_-FiNkZ said:
tifusied honestly i do not like you as a person. Buzz outa my thread
And I honestly couldn't give two shits what you think of me. You are by far the most immature, outlandishly stupid person I have ever had the displeasure of having a written conversation with.

If I had just one wish before I die, it would be that you would be drug by a car on a glass infested gravel pavement by a rope tied to your 1 inch pecker. But just long enough for you to squirm around on the ground, crying like the bitch you are in pain as I approach you.

I would then proceed to to cut open your stomach with nail clippers and feed you the feces from your own body into your mouth, and gladly watch you choke to death, while violently gasping for the last bit of air that your plastic bag enclosed face can bare to get...

And believe you me, I would do this all with a grin of ecstacy on my face!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-14, 10:52 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Whoa, Titus! Back off! He works for GamePro! they mean buisness!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-14, 12:46 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
haha, naaaaa don't back off i'm enjoying this =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 01:09 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
You pep scare meh but i guess everyones got a violent side
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-14, 01:54 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
There's no motivation to own such a feeble minded simpleton like you, so I will let it be for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-14, 02:51 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
R@t-_-FiNkZ said:
points are brought across to me, liars in high schools think that they know how to "hack" untill you take the test. Can you hack? most likley not, hacking is not something you learn over night it takes years to get good. But yes these high school kids that are 15-16 and younger who just get computers or feel all special because they built a computer blab on about their skills with c++, VB, Html, php, and masic format coding.
But yes do these kids know how to hack? no they don't just blab on lieing about thier so called "skills" for i know this many of my friends do so and i an tell you how it is. WOW liars? overrated i think not i think people who hack are skilled, because from what i know i did not learn it over night and with these kids going around telling people that they are "skilled" in the hacking area? or with video games, they think they are special because they can rip people off like in diablo the so called "duping" method which may i add is just a flaw in the game with act 5, took me 10 minutes to figure this out once someone gave me a hint.... but such a heinous thought of these kids lieing about thier hacking methods? i will and shall challenge anyone to anything, and with Sc people say they are good just because they can use their little old map hack FUCK THAT, i don't need a maphack to OwN Anyone, Message me sometime and i'll play you. Last i posted this because one of my friends justin is an asshole that happens to lie about all these things and he says he "built" a computer which he doesn't know how to even changed permissions on a basic folder. lieing is vastly overrated these days and it is so easy to lie about something like computer programming, hacking and what else.
K well first of all not all kids who say they are hackers are lieing, just because they're young doesn't mean they don't know how to hack well and everything. Also don't piss off titusfied he seems to have a violent streak. lol
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:08 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
anyone can say stupid crap like titusfied hes probably some scrawny geek that has nothing better to do than sit on his computer and bother people he doesnt even know rob did nothing to you for you to act like this you are obviously more immature than he is I admit that I am immature and im sure r@t will too but that doesnt give you the right to complain about everything we post why dont you get a real life maybe you could try jogging maybe even biking.... you should realy chill out seriously.. (way to go rob there gonna be talking about gamepro forever)
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying

Last edited by mybrainhatesyou; 2003-01-14 at 04:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:39 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Titus has the right to complain about what he feels like. And plus he's been here a lot longer than you so I dont think you have a say in telling him what he can and cant do on this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:28 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
My god it's three little freshmen blabbing their mouths off, trying to act like the shit.

Gun--------Bullet------>:0--->:0--->:0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:36 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
three freshman? i think not actually, if you msg me on aim i'll tell you whats up =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:53 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
i never said what he couldnt do and i couldnt care less if hes been here longer or not it doesnt mean he has the right to be a diclk to people for no reason all im saying that if he doesnt like us then y bother posting in our posts it doesnt make sense (btw im not a "freshman")
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:57 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
mybrainhatesyou said:
but that doesnt give you the right to complain about everything we post
He is just expressing his opinion...the point of having a forum in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:23 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Could all of you name to name basis fagets shut the fuck up? shit atleast growup or something and quit hinting about your gay ass orgys "hey rob why don't you come to my place latter so we could hack the government while I lie too billy about building a computer, next to the nude picture of my mom"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-14, 09:50 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
heh, titus ya know we have one thing in common we both want the eagles to win, i got tickets to the game on sunday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 11:45 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Useless spammers, admin plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:28 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
These threads are getting more annoying as they go.... lets refer them to cheatlist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:57 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
R@t-_-FiNkZ said:
heh, titus ya know we have one thing in common we both want the eagles to win, i got tickets to the game on sunday

Heh, lucky bastaard, I had a shit load of resources used trying to get tickets, but failed...

Honestly, I just don't like people that join this forum to be nothing more than useless spammers. Pretty much everyone here to date has contributed a good amount and I just don't see where that involves you three, or however many of you there are.

Say whatever you want, I'll continue to do the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied