Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Lies? Truth? hacking?
Posted 2003-01-13, 08:20 AM
points are brought across to me, liars in high schools think that they know how to "hack" untill you take the test. Can you hack? most likley not, hacking is not something you learn over night it takes years to get good. But yes these high school kids that are 15-16 and younger who just get computers or feel all special because they built a computer blab on about their skills with c++, VB, Html, php, and masic format coding.
But yes do these kids know how to hack? no they don't just blab on lieing about thier so called "skills" for i know this many of my friends do so and i an tell you how it is. WOW liars? overrated i think not i think people who hack are skilled, because from what i know i did not learn it over night and with these kids going around telling people that they are "skilled" in the hacking area? or with video games, they think they are special because they can rip people off like in diablo the so called "duping" method which may i add is just a flaw in the game with act 5, took me 10 minutes to figure this out once someone gave me a hint.... but such a heinous thought of these kids lieing about thier hacking methods? i will and shall challenge anyone to anything, and with Sc people say they are good just because they can use their little old map hack FUCK THAT, i don't need a maphack to OwN Anyone, Message me sometime and i'll play you. Last i posted this because one of my friends justin is an asshole that happens to lie about all these things and he says he "built" a computer which he doesn't know how to even changed permissions on a basic folder. lieing is vastly overrated these days and it is so easy to lie about something like computer programming, hacking and what else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:28 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Exactly. Thank you for that grammatically challenged, longass, post of truth. Don't talk big if your ass can't walk big.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:29 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Calm down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:30 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Your friend justin sounds like a trendy loser whos got a laptop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:39 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
actually my little friend just said that be bought a laptop and in reality he did not it was all lie's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:48 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
It appears that your life is full of lies!

LIES I TELL YOU, ALL LIES!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-13, 11:40 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Admiral_Jason said:
Exactly. Thank you for that grammatically challenged, longass, post of truth. Don't talk big if your ass can't walk big.
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=12595
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-13, 12:21 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Point well made...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-13, 01:36 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
and now to add, another friend of mine thought he would be special to lie to me about being good at a video game. war3 and may i add he was horriable, i beat him and his friend alone.

by the way my avatar is my computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 06:06 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
well i think your friend should buy a laptop just so he can say he built it like we all know he will do then we make fun of him and poke him with sticks and point out the IBM think pad lable on the side
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-13, 06:12 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
building a computer ins't all that difficult tho so why would they lie about ?? pointless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-13, 06:30 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Ya, if that many of your "friends" lie about dumb things about building a computer, then maybe it's time to ditch them. But why are you so worked up? I think you're trying to tell us in a round about way that you can hack, but gloat at being able to beat two people on w3. Sounds to me like you described yourself in you're post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:00 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
actually it is my friend his sn on aim is oh cit 252, and it's not about myself. and if you like i have the rep of that game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:05 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
LOL, this is too great..just cause u can be a lamer and cheat at games and just ruin em..doesn't mean your a hacker. A hacker is some1 who is in the search for knowledge, not some fag who sits at home wacking off to a picture of his mom in the shower. I mean come on..what is this idea that hacking can screw up someones computer, etc...If ya wanna screw up some1's computer goto their damn house and pour water on their system, don't act like a lamer and say u can hack and destroy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CommanderKeen

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:10 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
haha, well shit happens and commanderkeen or shall i call you dan? well what you say is completly heinous, i don't think tim wacked off to the picture of his mom. BUT that is not the point this is about justin "hacker" 101!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:13 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Why would you want to call me Dan? Real name is John btw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CommanderKeen

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:15 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
and i am Sam Fisher
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:39 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
commanderkeen is nothing more than a computer nerd with no friends, he does masterbate to his moms picture. may i add he is running a peice of shit computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 10:45 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
What did all you guys just join to spam or something god. You obivously know each other and are trying to impress someone, but please nows the time to just shutup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:47 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
drivehappy said:
What did all you guys just join to spam or something god. You obivously know each other and are trying to impress someone, but please nows the time to just shutup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes