Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:36 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
if we were spamming we would have the same messages over and over it's different to just be annoying to you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:43 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Heh, spamming is also considered useless posts that have no bearing on the topic, but rather just a little side note to someone that doesn's help out the community as a whole...

Of course, everyone has spammed at one time or another, but when you guys all have like 20 posts, and they have ALL been in your own threads talking to each other, I'd consider that useless and spamming, and not only is it annoying to me, but to many others as well. I just express myself differently than others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:19 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
hello titus, can we be friends?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-15, 09:01 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
Good job Titus, this is getting really annoying and boring...damn spammers.
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-15, 11:32 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
R@t-_-FiNkZ said:
hello titus, can we be friends?
No, but if you want, I can cut you up into a million pieces and stick your remnents inside that damn computer in your avatar if you wish....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-15, 12:51 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
uhhhhh, why you must be a complete asshole, it puzzles me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:08 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
first off because you in fact are a complete asshole. There it is in a nut shell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:51 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "Lies? Truth? hacking?"
hes not really being an asshole at all titus just doesnt like that in the morning we post more than 5 times ive barely posted at all and he calls me a spammer
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou