Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-08-10, 09:06 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
my five cents on this subject....

dont have any, i say guys are a waste of time, all looking for the same thing, so i say wait till you find that one guy (or girl im speeking on my one behalf) that you just connect with, then give yourself to that man.

but as for this teen sex bullshit, 10 11 12 13... gez, you know where htye get it from, they bloody TV and them stupid music videos. but before i get out on a rant here and my typos get any worse, im just gona say i agree with Chruser
100% on this.. all the way, (Btw he is very smart to smart at times and sometimes just give ya too much info!!!, i say hes a computer AI released on the net by some under-goverment thing hehe) but AI or not, hes right!

As for an age limit on what ppl can have sex, hummm..
none likes rules, and meny dont liek to follow them, so hell, thou some may think its stupid, let the lil shits have hteir fun, when somthing bad happons THEY can pay for it the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-08-10, 04:16 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
Your pure evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-10, 07:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Your pure evil.
Who is?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-10, 08:29 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
Quote:
Originally posted by Kidagakash
my five cents on this subject....

dont have any, i say guys are a waste of time, all looking for the same thing, so i say wait till you find that one guy (or girl im speeking on my one behalf) that you just connect with, then give yourself to that man.

but as for this teen sex bullshit, 10 11 12 13... gez, you know where htye get it from, they bloody TV and them stupid music videos. but before i get out on a rant here and my typos get any worse, im just gona say i agree with Chruser
100% on this.. all the way, (Btw he is very smart to smart at times and sometimes just give ya too much info!!!, i say hes a computer AI released on the net by some under-goverment thing hehe) but AI or not, hes right!

As for an age limit on what ppl can have sex, hummm..
none likes rules, and meny dont liek to follow them, so hell, thou some may think its stupid, let the lil shits have hteir fun, when somthing bad happons THEY can pay for it the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you about everything except for two parts
1. more ppl nowadays do it for pleasure more then fun and I support your opinion when you say wait for the one you know you love this is the way I feel to but a little practice never hurt anything and it could make you more pleasing to your interest
(aslong as it isn't so much practice that you lose yourself control)
2.you are forgetting the little ones that have to pay for there unresponsible parents or the ones that knownigly pass along stds
to inocents they seduced
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-10, 10:26 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
Let them go play around, if they go a little overboard, its a lesson for there children.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-10, 10:47 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
im not evil, im just saying, you take the time to teach them things that can hapon, and they knowingly go out and do some bullshit, its their own fault, and id like to congrat them on ruining their lives. (Specly teen un-wanted pregnacy) but then if it ever happoned to me, yes i would have the child but i wouldet keep it i would give it up for adoption to a family can that take care of the child and give it a better life then i could living at home with no job :-P BUT i would never put myself into that type of thing where somone bad could happon,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-08-10, 11:01 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Lawful sex age limit"
I seen a thing on the news it said that 52% of teen parents or soemthing like that give there kids up either abortion or adoption
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE