Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-03-23, 10:21 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah lets racist towards wiggers......"
I would have to say that i am semi-racist but i dont hate blacks i hate niggers and i hate dirty races like mexicans but thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:05 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "I would have to say that i am..."
lol do you hate mexicans for the reason I think you do?

I am getting annoyed by people saying they are racist towards niggers, niggers arent a race lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:59 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you Racist?"
I don't consider myself rascist. I am usually more apprehensive around Mexicans/Blacks I don't know rather than White/Asians I don't know, mainly due to bad experiences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-25, 09:00 AM in reply to D3V's post "Are you Racist?"
I hate the media. I hate turning on TV to have 9 billion commercials lie to me. KFC is not healthy! That SUV will not allow me to drive like that! I don’t need the purple pill or any pill. I believe the media contributes to racism. Where you see every race falls under some type of stereotype.

However, I do watch Chapelle and he does make some funny jokes about stereotypes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
johnallen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjohnallen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

johnallen

Posted 2004-03-25, 10:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't consider myself rascist. I am..."
Vollstrecker said:
I don't consider myself rascist. I am usually more apprehensive around Mexicans/Blacks I don't know rather than White/Asians I don't know, mainly due to bad experiences.
that is defenitely understandable. I had a few bad experiences with Italians but that doesn't make me hate every other Italian in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-25, 10:35 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "that is defenitely understandable. I..."
As much as I tell myself and as much as I try not to judge anyone based on appearence, I do anyways. It's a subconcious thing that I can't help. I can't help but be a bit wary around someone of a different race, not necissarily because I believe they are below me, but all the imagery around sort of villifies them.

Either that or I go out of my way NOT to be racist or offending in any way. I was born and raised in a mostly white bread community, and most minorities are a rarity. That being said, I don't have anything against any races, just individuals, but you can have suckworthy people in any race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko