Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fruit loops now have 1/3 less sugar!..."
Cinnamon toast crunch is teh sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Cinnamon toast crunch is teh sex."
OMG! I just found some pieces of plastic in one of my mint oreos! Eck! Atleast it wasn't a rat turd I suppose...although I probably would have just eaten that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG! I just found some pieces of..."
Lol...you reminded me of one guy I saw at the park who was fucked up off a shitload of weed and 4 lines of coke. He was walking around the park and he saw some dog shit, he busted out this small ass pipe and was like "Oooh, found me some weed". He picked up a peice of dog shit and started to try and smoke it, it was funny as fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-15, 01:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hmm.. I've been looking for 20 minutes..."
Your right, its in the right part of my sig.

It's tha ritual suicide mask

look he's winking at ya...you know 'm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-15, 02:02 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Your right, its in the right part of my..."
Oh yeah, me an him smkoed like 5 pounds of weed in one hit...then he started feeling bad about himself and commited suicide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-16, 05:29 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Your right, its in the right part of my..."
WOW! I can see clearly now...

Hello crazy ritual suicide mask...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-16, 05:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "WOW! I can see clearly now...:p ..."
Dude, if you smoked 5lbs you couldn't possibly feel bad about anything for like 2 weeks. Your favorite grandma coulda got hit by a buss, and you'd be like eh, that sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-16, 09:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dude, if you smoked 5lbs you couldn't..."
CHiken butts?

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-16, 09:52 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "CHiken butts?"
Sono femmina dei james del rick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-16, 09:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sono femmina dei james del rick"
Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono femmina dei james del rick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-16, 09:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sono femmina dei james del rick Sono..."
My hermit crabs are the most active at night...They crawl around in thier little 8" by 4" world diggin at the blue fish gravel, one can only wonder what kind of crazy adventures thier little crabby legs would have carried them on by now if they're ancestors had been let loose from the pet store many a year ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "My hermit crabs are the most active at..."
Seriously though! How do blind people know when they are done wiping thier ass's?!?!?!?!?!? My god I can't figure it out. Unless someone helps them. Or do they just wipe a bunch!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-17, 03:17 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Seriously though! How do blind people..."
They feel with their finger, DUH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-17, 03:17 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "They feel with their finger, DUH."
Or maybe their dog is trained to lick their asses clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dude, if you smoked 5lbs you couldn't..."
Say what now???

Are you implying something?

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-02-17 at 07:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Say what now??? Are you implying..."
Dogs trained with a ass licking function are wat every1 needs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:55 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "Dogs trained with a ass licking..."
Are you implying something as well???

Everyone is implying something against me now!!!!!!!

First Kaneda! Now you!

What was Kaneda iimplying ?? Someone??? Anyone???

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-02-17 at 07:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "BLART BRAF Goddammit I hate you :("
KagomJack said:
BLART
BRAF

Goddammit I hate you
well...i hate you to queer

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:41 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "well...i hate you to queer"
Are you implying now???

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-02-17 at 07:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are you implying now???"
Well actually Lenny if you MUST know, I really dislike cheesdogs, you know those hotdogs, with cheese in the middle...they're so fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda