Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: When do you think Patch 1.10 will be released?
Within 1 Month. 1 6.67%
1-3 Months. 4 26.67%
3+ Months. 4 26.67%
Never. 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Post Time frame for 1.10
Posted 2002-11-18, 10:04 AM
When do you think it will be released, and why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-18, 10:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
I hope it comes out tomorrow LOL...
Just cause of the enconomy, Im praying that
1.10 comes out, and they do Item Stat Changes

Like they did from 08 to 09, Then maybe some of the
Items i have go WAY up in Value.....

......Just A Thought
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-11-18, 11:19 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
I honestly don't think that is will ever come out. Everytime they say something about it, it gets pushed back a few months. I think they keep bringing shit up about just to keep everyone playing and thinking it is just around the corner. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-18, 12:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
Look at all previos Blizzard games i can't find one game that has 1.10 patch ...
Starcraft 1.09b < see the b !
itll never come at this rate when x-pac's 1.10 comes expect d3
Bringing pleasure and pain free of charge on USEast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Keiichi-x is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKeiichi-x is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Keiichi-x

Posted 2002-11-18, 12:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
i agree with xMf_SoRc if the patch release hope fast
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-18, 12:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
5: Dont give a fuck Its not going to be what all of you think it is.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
I am hoarding some things like pul and mal and fal runes with the faint glimmer of hope that the patch may one day be released, but I could really believe it may never come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-18, 02:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
When the fuck will they release the rest of the rune words, i dont even think we have 1/2 of them, i bet there are some pretty kickass ones.

We need more items instead of EVERY barb wanting stormshienld and EVERY ama wanting WF they should have a great diversity and more for every class of character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-11-18, 04:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
then whats the point of elite items if there r gonna be better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-11-19, 05:06 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
lol, I don't want a WF, to me, its just a 40 dollar bill in currency, i'd rather use a cruel or ith, depending if I duel or not
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-11-19, 05:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
5: Dont give a fuck Its not going to be what all of you think it is.
agreed.

also, think or just 1 second the game is old as shit, what is it 2 years old now? MAN THEY SHOULD BE COMING OUT WITH D3 BY NOW!, their isnt going to be a 1.10, their might be a diablo 3 though
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-19, 06:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
NO, I'm pretty sure GFrazier said there is definitely not going to be a D3. I want rares to be like they were in Classic. I want everyone to be using different shit, hat way trading becomes interesting again. Someone might jsut ahve something better than the laetst dupe or hack out there, it would make this game a completely new and better experience, but since the patch isn't coming, don't expect anything...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-19, 08:02 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
Does anyone know if the Patch will get rid of occy rings? there getting rid of dupes ect but what does an occy ring count as?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkPheer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkPheer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkPheer

Posted 2002-11-19, 11:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Time frame for 1.10"
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPheer
Does anyone know if the Patch will get rid of occy rings? there getting rid of dupes ect but what does an occy ring count as?
Seriously doubted Look at Soulflay guantlets...
They have been around since before LoD. They were originally made in classic. In pretty much the same manner that all the new fused items are made. The new things like Fleshrender boots and cliffkiller ammys will probly vanish. But not occy rings because I think they were made from an old Item Id-less soj.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome