Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Then why is your visit percentage at..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Then why is your visit percentage at 73%? It should be at 100% if you visit everyday...
Sorry. I did have a little bit of time while switching jobs recently (within two weeks) that I didn't visit. I moved to night shift and had to rearrange my sleep patterns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:17 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Sorry. I did have a little bit of time..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Sorry. I did have a little bit of time while switching jobs recently (within two weeks) that I didn't visit. I moved to night shift and had to rearrange my sleep patterns.
Dang... that sucks.
I hope I get a night shift, I hate sunlight...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Dang... that sucks. I hope I get a..."
That's weird. Sunlight is very beneficial and helps regulate your mood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's weird. Sunlight is very..."
Grav said: [Goto]
That's weird. Sunlight is very beneficial and helps regulate your mood.
Source? Sunlight does not change one's mood or regulate it whatsoever. Those claims are no proven facts.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Source? Sunlight does not change one's..."
Melatonin is your friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-13, 11:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Source? Sunlight does not change one's..."
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight#Effects_on_health

"The body produces vitamin D from sunlight (specifically from the UVB band of ultraviolet light), and excessive seclusion from the sun can lead to deficiency unless adequate amounts are obtained through diet."

"A lack of sunlight, on the other hand, is considered one of the primary causes of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a serious form of the "winter blues". SAD occurrence is more prevalent in locations further from the tropics, and most of the treatments (other than prescription drugs) involve replicating sunlight via sunlamps tuned to specific (visible, not ultra-violet) wavelengths of light or full-spectrum bulbs.

A recent study indicates that more exposure to sunshine early in a person’s life relates to less risk from multiple sclerosis (MS) later in life."

Sorry to prove you wrong again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-13, 12:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wiki:..."
Damn Grav, you beat me to it. SAD probably doesn't affect people in Florida though.

There are other researches that are more concrete than wikipedia. I can't believe you were serious, D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-13, 12:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Dang... that sucks. I hope I get a..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Dang... that sucks.
I hope I get a night shift, I hate sunlight...
You have a job?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-13, 01:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wiki:..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight#Effects_on_health

"The body produces vitamin D from sunlight (specifically from the UVB band of ultraviolet light), and excessive seclusion from the sun can lead to deficiency unless adequate amounts are obtained through diet."

"A lack of sunlight, on the other hand, is considered one of the primary causes of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a serious form of the "winter blues". SAD occurrence is more prevalent in locations further from the tropics, and most of the treatments (other than prescription drugs) involve replicating sunlight via sunlamps tuned to specific (visible, not ultra-violet) wavelengths of light or full-spectrum bulbs.

A recent study indicates that more exposure to sunshine early in a person’s life relates to less risk from multiple sclerosis (MS) later in life."

Sorry to prove you wrong again!
inb4d3vsayswikipediaisntavalidsourceandfailstoreal izeitscorrectanyway

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
inb4d3vsayswikipediaisntavalidsourceandfailstoreal izeitscorrectanyway

pre-emptive birdhair in response

Last edited by Lenny; 2009-07-13 at 03:57 PM. Reason: omgdoublepostisaBITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-13, 01:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Damn Grav, you beat me to it. SAD..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I can't believe you were serious, D3V.
i wasn't
melatonin is 7th grade shit, bitch.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-13, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i wasn't melatonin is 7th grade shit,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
i wasn't
melatonin is 7th grade shit, bitch.
damnit, i should have known you would use the "i was joking" technique. im getting rusty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-13, 05:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "inb4d3vsayswikipediaisntavalidsourceandf..."
That picture is neither funny nor clever. I'm amazed you're still amused by it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-13, 06:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That picture is neither funny nor..."
Thanatos said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That picture is neither funny nor..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
You have a job?
Just recently got one, but yeah. I'm a video clerk...

Thanatos said: [Goto]
I disagree.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:25 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Just recently got one, but yeah. I'm a..."
Haha, when you said video clerk.. I thought of Randall..

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:31 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Haha, when you said video clerk.. I..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Haha, when you said video clerk.. I thought of Randall..
I've never seen Clerks...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.owned.lv/imgz/x3x16a1f2c2b916..."
never saw that 1 coming. good job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-14, 01:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "never saw that 1 coming. good job"
This thread fails.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-07-14, 02:04 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This thread fails. :companger"
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
This thread fails.
I don't even remember what the original topic was until I look up and read it. >_>'
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-14, 08:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This thread fails. :companger"
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
This thread fails.
I'd agree, /close.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V