Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion > Test Forum

Request Forum
Posted 2002-03-20, 05:31 PM
If you would like someone to make you a sig ask politely here. Please list some vital things you want in your sig such as colors, wordage, specific effects and anything else you can think of. If there is a specific person you want just ask him/her and they will (hopefully) oblige.

Moderators: please move all posts requesting sigs to this forum.
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-03-21, 01:44 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
Cool...
i wanted to ask for a sig, but didn't know who to ask.
Well, i do : can someone make a sig for me ? I would proudly use it (with credit of course)...

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-21, 03:46 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
If someone has enough time I would like to know if you could make me a sig maybe with a pic of goku in the back and then kakkorot going over it

It would be much appreciated

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-21, 04:03 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
I was planning to make some sigs for the members, but then I made a really good one, so I decided to use it myself instead
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-21, 05:39 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
im working on one for kakkorot and user name...ill just edit them in later tonight. use em if you like em.

numero uno
sig coming soon click for sig page!

Last edited by King Kai 3; 2002-03-21 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-21, 06:20 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
isnt goku=kkakarot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-03-21, 09:27 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
wait...goku is kakarot soooo...i just put goku in it. did you mean something different?

btw user name #1 do you have anything you want specifically? it would be a lil easier if you do

and Chruser...your sig is sweet

Last edited by King Kai 3; 2002-03-21 at 09:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-21, 09:32 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
no thats very nice thxz a lot
on the next one think you can make it more blue instead of red?
but thats very nice thx cool job man

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-21, 09:46 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
is this what you mean? which ever is fine...or if you want anything changed feel free to ask

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-21, 10:16 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
I like both but on the bottom one (the blue one) could you take off the kakkorot on the bottom but then make the one on the top (the kakkorot) more visable and like a silverish color that would be very nice

thxz for much for doin all dis for me...

if none of this makes no sense tell me and ill try and make it more friendly for you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-21, 10:24 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
If anyone wants me to host a sig for them I have sum extra room and wouldn't mind puttin it up jus ask and I'll post it on my site then tell you the url

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:15 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
Hey king kai think you could use this in the next one you make I think it would make a great sig

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:21 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
ya, im just gonna remake a blue one. it looks like shit when i try to convert something to a different color ill try to have it up tommarow. getting very very late and i have homework :/

o btw anything you want specifically add now plz (colors, pictures, format, whatever) cause whatever you dont tell me i come up myself and you might not agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:26 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
I can't think of anything but wut youve done so far looks great so jus do wut you think'll look good thanxz a lot for doin all this for me...

the only thing is the pic I posted up there think you can make a good sig with it?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:52 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
I just make all my sigs with random effects (especially fade) in photoshop, plus a few other features (actually, a lot).
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-22, 01:07 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
king kai Why don't you make yourself a sig you seem to make great ones for everyone else yet go sigless is there a reason why or jus not interested?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 02:21 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
Quote:
Originally posted by King Kai 3
im working on one for kakkorot and user name...ill just edit them in later tonight. use em if you like em.

numero uno
ooops, seems i didn't log on yesterday, and i miss it...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-22, 06:02 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
lol :P no just tell me what you want in it or give a theme or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-23, 11:19 AM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
first draft...any changes kakkorot? different layout? keep in mind i do this to get better with photoshop so i wont feel bad if someone simply says "try again plz"

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-23, 01:46 PM in reply to answer763's post "Request Forum"
omg... how do you do those things? they're just amazing... the spikes at the background what do you use? and one more thing... since when do SSJs have silver hair? i thought the series were discontinued after GT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin