Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post what to do?
Posted 2003-03-24, 08:09 PM
what do if i have pain in the muscles or ribs of the chest (chest wall pain) without symptoms of a heart attack? Pain may or may not increase with coughing or deep breathing.

happened for no reason at all... now its just hurting more and more frenquently, while my parents says its nothing to worry about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-03-24, 08:16 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
I have that pain sometimes.

What do you mean more frenquently?
How often does it hurt?

Tell me something about your daily living.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-24, 08:39 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
eh just take some tylenol....
nah,
something like this happened to my mom not too long ago...she went to her doc. and she said it was just a stress attach...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:14 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
It happens to me sometimes. When it does I just go work out, and it goes away.
If it is a stress attack, working out relieves stress so that could be why. I just figured I needed to work that part of my body out more / stretch those muscles more.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:22 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
Yeah, just out of knowwhere it happens to me.

What annoys me more is the sudden ringing in my ear. That annoys me more than anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:42 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
Jamesadin said:
What annoys me more is the sudden ringing in my ear. That annoys me more than anything.
Good thing it didn't trigger my ear after reading it...

That is really annoying, I agree.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 03:02 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
omfg I hate that ring. That's gotta be top 10 most annoying things that has ever happened to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-25, 03:19 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
Glad to know those things happen to other people, and I'm not just a freak...well, not a freak for those reasons. I have to agree with Doctah, though; working out usually helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-25, 04:05 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post "what to do?"
it used to happen to me, my mom freaked out and got a heart monitor i used to wear.. man i forgot about that, been so long. IDK what it is, or where it comes from, but i dont get it any more, maybe its normal seeing as how so many ppl seem to have it =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`