Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Yay, New EXP for LoD!!
Posted 2003-03-23, 01:39 PM
Copy-Pasted from www.diabloii.net

Blizzard Frontman Bill Roper confirmed us yesterday during an event at Vivendi Universal that the forthcoming Patch has the character of a second expansion set. Apparently all seem to have changed, only the character classes and the acts are the same. From the Unique Item to the character Skills up to the monster-AI the Californian manufacturer changed radically everything, that one only can change radically. A complete test course of the patch lasts about three weeks and the actual Bugfixing makes many many of such test courses necessarily. Especially: the problem of the "duped" (illegally reproduced) items.

Yes, I know the wording is weird, but it was translated from a german site, plus aside from this, they said it will most likely be finished at E3 in may.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-03-23, 02:49 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
May...? So, that's about 11 months from when it was originally going to be released...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-23, 03:09 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
guarentee it wont even come out in may, im saying sept or late summer...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-23, 03:16 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
i think it wont release. but D3 will release
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-23, 04:06 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
i think they shouldnt bother releasing a patch, but making diablo 3
=)....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-23, 06:21 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
I seriously doubt a Diablo 3 is on its way any time in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-23, 06:43 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Think about it... whats left to do??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-23, 09:58 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Diablo 3 won't come out until May 2007, patch will come out August 2004. ( if that )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-24, 06:10 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
2007? thats bullshit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-24, 07:51 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Boo~Hoo said:
2007? thats bullshit...
You think d2c realese was cancelled many many times to, so is the patch, i wouldnt be suprised if it actually came out in 2007, or you mean that 2007 is to earle :| ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Humaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHumaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Humaster

Posted 2003-03-24, 08:50 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
It appears you have not read what that small paragraph said. It said EVERYTHING, not just a small patch, but EVERYTHING. Besides, blizzard actually got the latest war3x patch out before their release date. Diablo 3 can't exist, although they could try working off the story of the worldstone's barrier coming down. Anyways, keep in mind they do the patches for free damnit. If you were paying to play, then yes you would have the right to bitch, but until you start paying blizzard to pay per month, you can't bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-03-24, 11:21 AM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
wtf did i do wrong to get you get you flaming me, yes i readed the text..., i wonder if its neccesary to call me bitch...., just because i said something you didnt like..., and im not complaing i just said it was cancelled many times ..............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Humaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHumaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Humaster

Posted 2003-03-24, 12:43 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
d3 will be out on console once microsoft buys vivendi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-24, 04:39 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Humaster said:
wtf did i do wrong to get you get you flaming me, yes i readed the text..., i wonder if its neccesary to call me bitch...., just because i said something you didnt like..., and im not complaing i just said it was cancelled many times ..............
end a sentence without ....

kthx - gl with that illiteracy thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-24, 04:42 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Gsus said:
d3 will be out on console once microsoft buys vivendi.
Oh please no....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-24, 04:49 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Diablo is a strictly PC-based game..have you ever played Diablo 1 for the PSX? I have it, and the most interesting thing on it is the stories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-24, 04:55 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
Readed?? Im not even going to start...

D3 wont be released at all... theres nothing left to do in diablo i mean think about it for more then a second and youd see that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-24, 05:02 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
yea after baal and his brothers were all destroyed it would be hard to make up another story. if only they had left it where u didnt actually kill one of the main boses but wounded him, then they could make a new story
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-03-24, 05:22 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
If they want to make up new story, there are always ways to do it.

It won't be hard to make up a story, and even if the story isn't as good, people are going to buy them anyway. I mean, lots of people don't even know the story. They make characters, get rushed, hell cows.

I, however, would prefer a good story line, for this is a RPG game afterall.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-24, 05:24 PM in reply to Dark Dragoon's post "Yay, New EXP for LoD!!"
*sigh* hang on lemme dig up that thread again..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!