Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Holy Fuck.....
Posted 2003-03-17, 11:13 PM
Now Ppl can move solf core items to classic too man... i think that's the guy that made quark bow and sword and stuff.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

unbeliveble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-17, 11:27 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
Oh my...last time I checked I only see Classic Valor...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-18, 05:58 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
shit, you guys miss it, his classic audition was ended, dam, anway he is selling 0.8 valor , storm sheild, 0.8 grandfather and one more solf core items in the classic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-18, 08:40 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
u mmm wtf? d2 has gone to shit...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-18, 08:52 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
yes
but its us realm ...yet
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-18, 08:53 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
Yeah, good thing I don't play anymore!!! Suckas!!!

Umm, I'll probably play again in 1.10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:46 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
It was 08 Valor, SS, 08 GF, and 08 Harly Crest.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-18, 12:38 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
Damn. That's all. Damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-18, 05:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
you know that if he can get those to classic i bet he can do anything in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-18, 05:32 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
I still can't imagine this...
So when will Classic West and Europe be invaded?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-23, 09:09 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
what a fuckin looser, that guy should have his balls ripped off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Embarrassed
Posted 2003-03-24, 12:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=skyblue]
How do they do that? Do they convert the items for open to closed or does Battle.net forget to take them out? Must suck for the people who work at Battle.net because they work so hard and didn't get so far!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expnataku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpnataku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expnataku

Posted 2003-03-24, 12:41 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
i'd assume they were brought over the same way as whites....and u need to close all of yor tags there buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-24, 05:55 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
ummm gsus how were whites made?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-03-24, 06:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
With a single player items editor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-25, 12:49 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Holy Fuck....."
Yeah there was a hack a year ago, and with that hack items could be transferred from open to closed..., wich is know patch by blizzard.

I cant understand how this guy got the lod items to classic.. but hes making alot of money with it ! thats for sure..

It sucks that d2 is ruined, it isnt played anymore as it used to be because of stupid hacking and stuff, its a game you shouldnt fuck with the game and ruin others fun just to make money, how selffish can you be...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Humaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHumaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Humaster