Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post the good old days
Posted 2003-06-17, 11:49 PM
i remember when me and my friends would get our barbs and duel with our dooms. it was so much more fun than hacking away at your apponent and almost killing him but then he hits you and that 64ll ammy gets all his life back... those were the days when you did not have to fear whites/ith/bugged items.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:16 AM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
You're saying that as if now you can't duel in private game with rules.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:22 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
He's saying he misses when rules weren't needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:45 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Yet from what I know, Zagggon is one of those players with Hex/white/bugged/hacked/duped items...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:50 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Yeah, he's a big hypocrate(sp?).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-18, 10:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Hes more than that, but I won't get into that now. Anyway, I actually agree with the annoying fu... errr, zagggon. D2 was a lot more fun back in 2000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-18, 10:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Well, it's true that the public gaming is much better back then, but I don't see much problem when it comes to private games.

Eww...except for the facts that all my friends quit...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 10:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Same here.

D1 was awsome before people hacked it up too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:05 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
D1 now hack to just like open, I heard you can town pk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
well senesia part of what you say is true that for my zon yes i do use whites/bugged/hex/ect... but the really good legit items are worth way to much for me to get my hands on even a 160/60max+life. so i have to use hacked items in order to survive in these troubled times where botters and dupers are as thick as air.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Botters use legit stuff

Anyway...what were you trying to survive through? You don't need hacked gear for PvM, and you don't need to duel with hacked characters...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
In thiese days, it's hard to find some legit player to duel with. ah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-19, 08:49 AM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
it gets boring just killing monsters (PvM), PVP is funner but its all so hexed up on west these days that its not fun anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 08:51 AM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Go to East!

There are no hacks over there! *cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:46 AM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Senesia, why do you say botters use legit gear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-19, 12:03 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
Senesia said:
Botters use legit stuff
Lies... <>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-19, 12:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
I mean...Botters find/buy legit gear from botting.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
yes but what do you think the botters do with their awsom legits they find?! Ill tell you what they do, they go out and trade for every fucking ith/bugged there is and then they say "oh im not doing anything wrong". such bullshit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
You do it too so shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post "the good old days"
I have never used a bot in my life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon