Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post The lies of Blizzard...
Posted 2003-05-31, 12:49 PM
Not that I care anymore, as I've completely given up on this game since the week after the yay dupe, but wasn't 1.10 going to be released in June of 2002? And then wasn't it going to be released around September of 2002? And then "before the next insider" several months ago? And then at E3 earlier this month? When will Blizzard stop lying? I don't care if it's ready or not...you don't promise something to thousands of people over and over and not do it when you say you will. They're just full of bullshit - it's that simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-05-31, 02:29 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
blizzard will continue to be blizzard.. i remeber when d2 was suppose to come out at Q2 of 1999 and wc3 q4 of 2000 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-05-31, 02:58 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
lol think for Duke Nukem Forever

first 2003 --> 2004 --> now the release date is 2005
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-31, 03:25 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
U guys, those are estimates, as new issues arrive, they have to change to support those issues.

Quit bitchin, and half the time its a rumor..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-31, 04:05 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Pyro said:
you don't promise something to thousands of people over and over and not do it when you say you will.
So it's ok to promise somthing to only a few people and not do it, but just not to thousands?
-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2003-05-31, 08:27 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Its not ok to promise something and not do it... but where did blizzard 'Promise' they would have it relased?

K your saying through everything you have seen or done through your life, you have never hit a snag and had to go passed a set date?

Be happy for something insteand of bitching about it, or take nothing at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-31, 08:41 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Blizzard might have said they were going to, planning to, most probably will, release certain things at a certain time. But they have never made a promise.

Plan would change, project could be delayed...it is Blizzard, afterall, and you can't expect a two-men patch team to work that fast...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-31, 09:40 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
dude they never promise, they only estimate and plan. Also if you give up at d2, stop bitching about it. and why are you still here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-05-31, 10:25 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Oh guys, stop telling people to stop bitching.

They just want to let it out sometimes. We all have some problems about Blizzard, and couldn't stay and keep silent about it any longer.

These kind of posts are much better than those about "Any new dupe?" thread, at least.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-31, 10:57 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
We all have problems about everything.

And i do agree, kinda intresting thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-01, 08:50 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
well ya, i guess cuz lately there is only this kinda threads, with out these threads there won't be need for Mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-01, 08:56 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
It is the Diablo2 General Chat forum afterall. I think it is alright to rant about Blizzard and any Diablo2 related subject, as long as it is not spam or flame.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-01, 09:06 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Maybe you never noticed but they have a new game coming out, the war3 expansion. It would be the dumbest marketting decision in the history of time to release a giant patch right before they want people buying a new game.

Expect 1.10 2-4 weeks after July 1st.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-01, 09:21 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
I don't think that would be dumb at all. By them putting out the patch it will reinstill their commitment to their customers. They wouldn't lose sales, just initial sales, and so very slightly at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-01, 11:06 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
heh wc3 ppl will go with wc3, d2 ppl will go with d2..

Its not like people will buy a new game instead of waiting 2 more weeks... ya get what im saying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-02, 09:48 AM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
I understand you first sentence not the second one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-02, 10:47 AM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
Its not like your paying for it... I think it is rather cool of them to try to keep a game interesting after all this time. They have no monetary incentive to do it, its all in the interest of keeping your customer base happy. I will take it when I can get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-02, 06:19 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
If u dont get 2nd sentence, read it over, and over and over till you do, or till you pass out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-02, 08:44 PM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
I say we boycott Blizz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337_H4x0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337_H4x0r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337_H4x0r

Posted 2003-06-03, 12:18 AM in reply to Pyro's post "The lies of Blizzard..."
i say we dont listen to you...

Havent u read the majority of posts? People are With blizz bud... we have plenty of time to game, besides the more precautions they take, the better it will be, id rather wait 5 yeras and get a basically hack/bugged/dupe/bot free game, than wait 2 and get a game full of hacks/bugged/dupes/bots.

Woudlnt you? mr. L337 H4x0r ? If your such a leet haxor you should hack blizz and fiddle with some numbers, aye?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`