Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Best usage of a ber rune?
Posted 2004-09-09, 08:24 PM
What could i get with a ber rune that would help my pvp baba? I duno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:38 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post "Best usage of a ber rune?"
Ber one of your itams! 8% dr is sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:50 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post "Best usage of a ber rune?"
If it's a Pubbie dueler, I'd make sure you have an Enigma first.

Otherwise, I'd worry about using it elsewhere, since you really won't need the DR%. 15% Verdungo + Stormshield = 50% DR cap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:53 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If it's a Pubbie dueler, I'd make sure..."
I was wondering about good charms i could get or maybe a better weapon than my 414%ebotd axe? This is my current gear setup:
Ebotd414%axe
angelic ammy
angelic ring
raven frost
verdungos
enigma
40/15ias arreats
40/15ias ss
dracs
gore riders
bunch of skill gc's+life sc's+anni

Any recomendations? It is a ww axe baba.

Last edited by ==Nit5u4==; 2004-09-09 at 08:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:57 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "I was wondering about good charms i..."
Be sure to also have hsarus' boots and belt on hand. They may come in handy if someone has extremely high defence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:58 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "I was wondering about good charms i..."
The only weapon you could use that might beat that would be an Ethereal Death Cleaver, but with the Barb's Critical Strike, it can be debated. One of the j00bs would be willing to devote the time to explain it, as I really don't happen to be interested in this game enough to research it.

I would say stick with your EBOTD for now. Charms, you'll likely want a good stack of 3/20/20's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-10, 06:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The only weapon you could use that..."
yeah i need better charms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-10, 11:03 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post "Best usage of a ber rune?"
==Nit5u4== said:
What could i get with a ber rune that would help my pvp baba? I duno?
only ebay newbie use ber, no use ber like me, l33t legitist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-11, 09:01 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "only ebay newbie use ber, no use ber..."
TheFinalrei said:
only ebay newbie use ber, no use ber like me, l33t legitist
Cough Cough n33b Cough Cough

plz stop calling us ebay users jus because you cannot find descent items
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 09:03 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Cough Cough n33b Cough Cough plz..."
Stay on topic. I'd say use to make another enigma, or trade to get charms as others have suggested. Or you could trade it for another high rune if you are in need of one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-11, 11:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Stay on topic. I'd say use to make..."
Yeah i was thinking of just making an enigma and then trading that off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:17 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Yeah i was thinking of just making an..."
or use ti to make the druid build u requested
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69