Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

OMFG botter gone too far

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:09 AM
today i tried to join pk game that only had 1 person inside the pk game because i r l33t legitist no newbie ebay barbarian that no use hax and i get "game full" message? newbie inside r botting me bets lo lo lo and he using "full game hax" to prevent legit l33t legistst character like me from stealing drops lo lo lo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:18 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "OMFG botter gone too far"
TheFinalrei said:
i r ID10T
. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:29 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "OMFG botter gone too far"
Holy shit. That was great. You made my fu*king day!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:26 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "OMFG botter gone too far"
How can you type like that? Seriously, do you have to work at it? Seems like it would be difficult to translate coherent thoughts to gibberish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:30 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "How can you type like that? Seriously,..."
Are his thoughts coherent to begin with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:08 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Are his thoughts coherent to begin with?"
Must be, I mean he is playing Diablo 2. You have to have some sort of mental capacity to play a game, get disenchanted with an unfair aspect of it, login to a website to voice your opinion for others to comment on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:11 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Must be, I mean he is playing Diablo 2...."
Not all thoughts are clear. Coherent thoughts are clear. D2 is a simple game to simple minded people and too those with a higher intalect it can become quite fun because they understand how to make better characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:15 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Not all thoughts are clear. Coherent..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:57 AM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/w..."
ohh damn Koreapeekay it says that your gender is both..
please explain how does that work?
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:14 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "ohh damn Koreapeekay it says that your..."
Its a shemale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:40 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Its a shemale."
Finalrei... 8 peeps is max for a game it probally wasnt a botter...

can we get a lil thing that looks like this

~Closed~
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:54 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Finalrei... 8 peeps is max for a game..."
This guy is gayyyy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:22 AM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "This guy is gayyyy"
==Nit5u4== said:
This guy is gayyyy
and so are you, my friend.

The game could have filled, depending on the maximum # of players specified. PK games fill fast...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "and so are you, my friend. The game..."
Vollstrecker said:
and so are you, my friend.

The game could have filled, depending on the maximum # of players specified. PK games fill fast...
I still think it is hax, it said maximum for 7 player and i only saw 1 person and it say game fuLl? botter using hax now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:42 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I still think it is hax, it said..."
no sometimes battlenet doesnt refresh often enough to change ti so it says correct number of peeps in it... there was no hacks about it
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:47 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "no sometimes battlenet doesnt refresh..."
Joka69 said:
no sometimes battlenet doesnt refresh often enough to change ti so it says correct number of peeps in it... there was no hacks about it
I think you lai to me cuz i r too l33t for you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:18 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I think you lai to me cuz i r too l33t..."
u r teh 2 st00p1d 4 meh

~h4xEd~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker