Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

So.. I call my lawyer
Posted 2007-07-02, 03:25 PM
I need a favor from him. All I need for him to do is call my town's probation department and tell them to reschedule my court date. That telephone conversation will probably take 2 minutes, max. He tells me, "Well I'll have to charge you for an hour's work which is $200 or you can call them yourself."

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME? You want ME to pay YOU $200 for a fucking phone call? I'll do it myself, no-good-lawyer. Thanks for having my back! You really do seem to care about my case and not the money! Thank you, lawyer, for proving the stereotype wrong!

@($*&@#(*$&@#(*YHIFJSDNBFKJsdf

bye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-02, 03:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "So.. I call my lawyer"
That does seem a bit daft.

Does he charge $200 per hour, or per action, or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-02, 03:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That does seem a bit daft. Does he..."
For that much, you'd better be getting a blow job out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:38 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "For that much, you'd better be getting..."
My last lawyer cost me $1500, and he didn't get me shit. I got full punishment and all possible fines. BS.....................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-03, 12:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "My last lawyer cost me $1500, and he..."
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke bloke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-03, 07:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That does seem a bit daft. Does he..."
Yeah $200 per hour but how the fuck you gonna round up 2 minutes into 60 minutes? Ridiculous, I tell ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah $200 per hour but how the fuck you..."
Most all legal workers are money hungry. And that's it. They have no compassion, whatsoever. But think about it, would you? If you were a High end lawyer, would you be? I might, I might not...but that's not the field I'm getting into so it doesn't matter.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:08 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Most all legal workers are money..."
No I wouldn't be a money-hungry dickhead like that! All I'm asking you to do is a simple fucking favor. It'll take 2 minutes out of your life. I already paid you $800 and you can't make a phone call for me?

I work at a law firm so I'm used to their douchebaggery, but it's still a pain in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No I wouldn't be a money-hungry..."
Well that lawfirm is paying for you to sit on zel. and myspace :P. I'm just saying that if people see an opportunity to make money, most of them take as much advantage of it as they can, plain and simple. Some people are nice...but they usually end up getting fucked over anyways (at least in my case). The nicer you are to people, the more fucked you are. So, be nice and get fucked or get whatever you can from whoever and fuck them.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:22 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Well that lawfirm is paying for you to..."
That'll be enough out of you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That'll be enough out of you!"
Reality check.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That'll be enough out of you!"
Looks like your lawyer hates j00.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "So.. I call my lawyer"
I'm sure if i was a lawyer, I would be a money stealing asshole. But I would do simple shit like that for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:05 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Well that lawfirm is paying for you to..."
klo said:
Well that lawfirm is paying for you to sit on zel. and myspace :P. I'm just saying that if people see an opportunity to make money, most of them take as much advantage of it as they can, plain and simple. Some people are nice...but they usually end up getting fucked over anyways (at least in my case). The nicer you are to people, the more fucked you are. So, be nice and get fucked or get whatever you can from whoever and fuck them.
That is a terrible mentality. Just terrible. You digust me.

Thanatos, I'd probably just get a different lawyer. But I'm guessing the state appointed him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is a terrible mentality. Just..."
Nah, I fuckin appointed him... I didn't know he was gonna be a dickhead. It's too late to get another lawyer, I'm almost done with this whole mess anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, I fuckin appointed him... I didn't..."
then finish it, get rich, get another lawyer, pay him more with your new rich cash, then throw it in the face of the ass lawyer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, I fuckin appointed him... I didn't..."
Well good luck. And if he decides to be a dickhead again, be like,"GG NO RE, nOOb!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-03, 06:41 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "then finish it, get rich, get another..."
what the hell did you just say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is a terrible mentality. Just..."
HandOfHeaven said:
That is a terrible mentality. Just terrible. You digust me.

Thanatos, I'd probably just get a different lawyer. But I'm guessing the state appointed him?
What mentality, that a lot of people will take advantage of someone who is nice and not a rampant douchebag?

That's a fact of life, mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-04, 04:22 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "What mentality, that a lot of people..."
"So, be nice and get fucked or get whatever you can from whoever and fuck them."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven