Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Who still plays SC now that WCIII is out?
Posted 2002-08-27, 01:21 AM
just wondering seems like a dead forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 09:23 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
I still do, Because Im not gonna but Warcraft. Saving my money. And I cant really burn it. Or can you.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-27, 09:25 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
poor starcraft =(

oh well, itll still have a pretty good playerbase for years to come anyway, all online games are like that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-08-27, 10:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
i love starcraft... but damn since the korean's started playing it 24/7... they got too good and wiped my ass on the floor to many times, i gave up
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:31 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
No dont give up! Play again! Kill Koreans! And make this forum alive again!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:32 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
lol nt... im gonna go with wc3 if i get a cd key... starcraft was a beatiful graffic wise game... and it was one of the best stratigy's of all time... but u know made by the same company their is wc3, same concept allmost only different races ect... but a bonus! better graffix! it just started! their is time to get your OWNING ON! lol as for starcraft i would need to train for months
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:48 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
I still do, Because Im not gonna but Warcraft. Saving my money. And I cant really burn it. Or can you.....
edonkey,

al you need is a cdkey, firenite is trading cdkeys for stuff, ig ot mine from him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-28, 11:50 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
I do, since I currently do not own Warcraft, Warcraft 2, or Warcraft 3. However, I don't play Starcraft as much as I used to. No one's coming out with any new games.. It's all "STAKED TURRENT DEFENSE!!11!" and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-28, 07:32 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who still plays SC now that WCIII is..."
I know...its kinda sad Bunkerwarz 2003!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin