Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Your fav Genesis game?
Posted 2003-06-04, 06:02 PM
What's your favorite game for the Genesis? As most know the Sega Genesis was a earth shattering console. Maybe not up their with SNES in games but great in graphics. I for one loved almost every Genesis game. I converted to N64 which was a big mistake. Anyway tell me. Mine is....? Geez hard to decide. I'll say MK Trillogy. I loved the way they combined the characters from the other ones. My second is Sonic 2 or 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-04, 06:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Sonic #2 or Xmen 2 clone wars.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-04, 06:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Finally, a good thread.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-04, 07:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
you too are smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-04, 07:21 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
I'll take what I can get on this forum now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-04, 07:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Sonic 3 or 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-04, 07:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Sonic 2, then just below that would be the rest of the sonics, then Toe Jam and Earl or however it is spelled. I think that was on the Genesis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-04, 08:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
yeah it was. I didn't like it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-09, 04:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Toejam N Earl 2 was extremely fun. But Sonic 2 is my god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-09, 04:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
You have chosen a very bad religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Sonic 2, and Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cruizr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCruizr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cruizr

Posted 2003-06-11, 02:21 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
I am a teacher but MK3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-16, 08:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
My fav genesis games were shining force 2 and phantasy star IV
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-16, 08:20 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Sonic 2.

WOO, 1000'th post in the section!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-06-16, 08:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Huray!!!!!!! Do you know when I get a custom tittle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-03, 11:19 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Even though sometimes i would get way too pissed off at it i would have to say street Fighter 2! That was awsome shit there.
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
~ Groucho Marx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Burn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBurn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Burn666side

Posted 2003-07-03, 11:24 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
GravitonSurge said:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
i have to say earth worm jim well the first one, sound, and yes the graffics was cool, the songs also, it had that thunder, bass that makes you want to play more, unlike snes, thay made the mario brothers songs sound childish, i even liked the marios songs and game play in the old nes rather than snes !! snes did have a lot of games though, probably even the most even in any console, i.e i went to some big game place and in one bay there was i system , then sega cd had half a bay, n64 had a bay and nintendo had one then for snes there was 16 BAYS %$@&%$@%$@%$@*%$@#&%#$&
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-05, 07:55 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
Kuja said:
My fav genesis games were shining force 2 and phantasy star IV
Those were both my favorite too. I have both of them but havent played them in a long long time. Both of those games rock hardcore.

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:37 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your fav Genesis game?"
I really liked Comix Zone because it was unique and full of cool ideas... but as for overall favorite game, definately Sonic 3 & Knuckles... First cartridge combination that was actually good.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence