Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How many hours have you people devoted to d2?
Posted 2004-06-21, 09:56 PM
Personally i shudder to think about how much time i spent playing this game. You should ask MJ, it was an ungodly number of hours im sure. It got far too addictive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:58 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "How many hours have you people devoted..."
Way too many.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "How many hours have you people devoted..."
Uncountable.

It likely exceeds 5 digits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Uncountable. It likely exceeds 5..."
i spend 12 hours each friday and 1/2 monday,tues,weds,thurs

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:19 PM in reply to dam's post starting "i spend 12 hours each friday and 1/2..."
Timmay, you know how much I've spent. I've spent hours upon hours, 4 digits -- defietly, -- 5 digits maybe, but I doubt I've spent 1/4 of the time you have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Timmay, you know how much I've spent...."
I dunno I'm not quite sure if i played over 2000 hours. A 1000 definitely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-22, 12:14 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I dunno I'm not quite sure if i played..."
Words cannot describe the horrifying amount of time I have spent playing this game.

I've been playing (on bnet) since 1.03. I pretty much played in any spare time I had. It's rather disgusting, actually. The depressing part, is that I still play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:54 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Words cannot describe the horrifying..."
Eh, definitly not over 2000.... Probabally not even 1000...
I've only played 1.09 and 1.10( with a year gap..)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:34 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Eh, definitly not over 2000......."
Eh, maybe a few hundred hours. But that count is rising by 18 every day .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 06:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh, maybe a few hundred hours. But..."
mines pretty high i started rite after .09 came out played like 10 hours a day for 3 years now im done to around 8 hours when im not working
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-22, 06:52 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "mines pretty high i started rite after..."
i've been addicted to this stupid game, since it came out (d2 classic)
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:27 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i've been addicted to this stupid game,..."
Um... not nearly as many as I've put into other games, specifically UO and CS. Time "devoted" to CS isn't that, however. It's time enjoyed, as there is no continual benefit of playing more. You don't get new l337 items. You improve your skills, but, generally, all you get is more time to play.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-22, 09:26 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Um... not nearly as many as I've put..."
medieval u make it sound to complex....just say alot a lil or w/e ). um i would have to say. i started in 09 and then played for about 6 months alot then 5 months break now another 5 months. so about 500. its like a good drug tho, ITS ADDICTING AS FUCK!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 09:39 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "medieval u make it sound to..."
i orginaly played in useast played there .07, .08. and quit in .09 after my account was hacked. i was happy when i unistall diablo, my friend told me there is diablo clone come in .10. then i install it to see what he look like, i shouldn't install it i been playing it since that time 24/7 non stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-22, 09:41 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "medieval u make it sound to..."
Ummm, I really haven't played alot til 1.1 but prolly around 350 or so.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:25 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Ummm, I really haven't played alot til..."
I can't remember what patch i started on, perhaps like 1.05. I just can't believe how freaking addictive that game was to me. It was worse than a drug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:28 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I can't remember what patch i started..."
i spend usually 10+ hours a day but my router fried and i got a new one and THAT one fried too..damn need to waste 50 bucks again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-22, 03:59 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i spend usually 10+ hours a day but my..."
I usually play till I get bored then return the next day over and over again.Being bored with this game doesnt stop you playing ,I just cannt get away from it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-06-22, 04:11 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "I usually play till I get bored then..."
I agree with Blackadder, sometimes i get bored of playing it, like when i do a baal run for 1 hours straight. It's probably because the game is like a community, you interact with other people to trade and help them. That's why it's so fun, the people you meet are always different.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-22, 04:15 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I agree with Blackadder, sometimes i..."
They should put a surgeons(sp?) general warning on this game -.-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign