Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

grizwold set
Posted 2004-06-24, 07:51 AM
what full grizwold set worth in uswest non ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 01:17 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "grizwold set"
I remember it not being worth SHIT

The scepter is easily the best part, try and get a high % 4 socket one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:45 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I remember it not being worth SHIT :) ..."
Actually the shield is worth a bit due to the fact it has +45 Base res now and 3 sockets, any smart paladin player could think of a few ways to make that shield very useful. Such as 3x 40/15 IAS jewels or 2x 40/15 IAS and a useful Rune like Jah. You could easily get max Damage Reduction and still use that shield. Another 120% Ed and 45 ias could be pretty sick with a slow high damage weapon like Shaefers. The IAS would boost it up in a sec.

Last edited by Endurack; 2004-06-24 at 09:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 05:26 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Actually the shield is worth a bit due..."
I have recently seen the helm go for 100pdsc which is practically nothing now ..in .09 the helm was considered like the shield and weapon as godly items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:49 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "I have recently seen the helm go for..."
The helm is beyond useless in 1.10. The only useful items would be the Weapon and the Shield. The Griz Caddy is one of the best Weapons to use on certian Druid builds, and the shield is another key item to high damage ias requiered Paladins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:51 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "The helm is beyond useless in 1.10. The..."
if i want to trade they weapon and they shield what do i trade for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:55 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "if i want to trade they weapon and they..."
It all depends on the amount of sockets for the weapon and the Enhanced Damage % and for the shiled it depends on the base Defense. List those mods here and I can gib you an idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:04 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "It all depends on the amount of sockets..."
damn weapon 3 socketed 220%ed
for shield def is 324
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:09 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "damn weapon 3 socketed 220%ed for..."
The shield is probally worth 1/2 a rune to a full rune, you would have to find a buyer who knows the usefulness of that sheild concidering not many people look for it beacuse the market it run by newbs. As for the weapon, its nto worth much at all due to 3 sockets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:20 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "The shield is probally worth 1/2 a rune..."
damn thanx for info
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:27 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "damn thanx for info"
That wep would rock if it had 4 sockets

I had a 4 socket 216 ed with 3x 35~ ed/15 ias on ladder, and I think a shael, I don't remember what IAS I needed, Put it on some random mule and lost it oh well.

PERFECT weapon for druid builds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:29 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "That wep would rock if it had 4 sockets..."
sorry about ur lost insolence. i think i will wait for my friend to get me some 40\\\\\\\\\15 to put it in shield. if i got about 3 of them and put it how much it will worth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "That wep would rock if it had 4 sockets..."
Yeah, i got a 220% base with 4x 40/15 Ias jewels in it. Its fast as can be and the damage is like only 30 between max and min.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack