Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

This is what a semester of college is like
Posted 2006-01-02, 08:17 PM
This picture is what me and my buddies drank over a course of a semester. Its over 1000 dollars and 70 bottles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n1614808_30122277_7845.jpg (77.1 KB, 46 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-02, 08:32 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
*skeet*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-01-02, 09:19 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "*skeet*"
Fireball?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-01-03, 12:07 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
That freaking rocks. I like the Jager up there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-03, 12:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
151 reigns supreme
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2006-01-03, 04:25 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "151 reigns supreme"
What is that thingy in the front? A device for smoking marijuana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-03, 05:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What is that thingy in the front? A..."
It looks like the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

That's a lot of booze. I wonder how many brain cells you killed off between you all?

You know what you should do? Enter your little...thingy of bottles into the competition for the Turner Prize over here. If some Transvestite can win it with a bed full of used condoms, then you've got a very good chance. You'rs is pretty than his/hers (what would you say? His or hers? Perdickyment and a half...) anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fireball?"
Kaneda said:
Fireball?
Yea, remember the candy that tastes like a fireball. Well, its a shot that burns the fuck out of your mouth, but is very sweet.

Im a big fan of the 151 and Jagar, thats where i did most of my damage. And Lenny, thats just fucken weird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, remember the candy that tastes..."
Well who cares what kind of a contest it is you still win something. Right?

If I have to drink alcohol and have it not be keg beer then its either going to be 151 or Jagar def.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, remember the candy that tastes..."
Quote:
And Lenny, thats just fucken weird
Just doin' me job, squire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-08, 03:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just doin' me job, squire. :)"
151, that shit's terrible. I've lost most of my brain cells drinking Bacardi, Jagermeister, and Miller High Life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:05 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "151, that shit's terrible. I've lost..."
I can't even begin to imagine how many beer bottles you guys have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
Glad to see you had a good time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:37 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Glad to see you had a good time. ;)"
I see a bottle or two of smirnoff hidden in the back. Bad job. The rest, TWO THUMBS UP! You are the man.

I wish I had a picture, after my frat's halloween party here we had around 8000 beer cans. It filled two dumpsters completely. We had to shovel them out of our house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-08, 05:23 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I see a bottle or two of smirnoff..."
Jagar 4tw Southern Comfort is also great. The only things I drink are Southern Comfort, Jagerbombs, and Jack n Coke. Well apart from wine that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-02-08, 06:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It looks like the Holy Hand Grenade of..."
Lenny said:
It looks like the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

That's a lot of booze. I wonder how many brain cells you killed off between you all?

You know what you should do? Enter your little...thingy of bottles into the competition for the Turner Prize over here. If some Transvestite can win it with a bed full of used condoms, then you've got a very good chance. You'rs is pretty than his/hers (what would you say? His or hers? Perdickyment and a half...) anyway.
what the hell lenny? first off, what is that supposed to mean.... on second thought, don't tell me. secondly that's just wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-08, 06:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
gruesomeBODY said:
This picture is what me and my buddies drank over a course of a semester. Its over 1000 dollars and 70 bottles

*Standing Ovation*

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-02-09, 05:00 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "what the hell lenny? first off, what is..."
Not really.

I was in an arty mood, and was thinking back to the last Turner Prize winner.

All in the name of Art my good man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-09, 09:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not really. I was in an arty mood,..."
This thread for some reason reminds me of those "Bacardi, with cola!" Commercials.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-10, 12:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "This is what a semester of college is..."
New signature time! Hey, set up another picture that is longer (left to right) and not as big up and down! That way it's clearer in my sig!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied