Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-11-30, 07:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Theres a kid who one of my friends..."
wow interesting a class clown

bonehead get a life will you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-01, 10:04 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "wow interesting a class clown ..."
huh?

Did you just reply to my post because I was the last post or because this was directed at me -.-

Cause the 35 year old guy isn't a class clown.
It's creepy.
He's married.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-02, 06:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "huh? Did you just reply to my post..."
The really new members never learn to reply to the right person.

And every single one of them seems to have some kind of natural affliction to good grammar, whether they be from Puerto Rico, Texas, NY, London, anywhere.

But hey, who ever got it spot on the moment they joined?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-02, 06:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The really new members never learn to..."
it took me a few months to get it lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-02, 09:15 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "it took me a few months to get it lol"
She was referring to Kyeruu as a class clown as he referred to himself as I referred to him.

I still quick reply to the last poster sometimes. But hey, I'm relatively new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-03, 06:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The really new members never learn to..."
Lenny said:
The really new members never learn to reply to the right person.

And every single one of them seems to have some kind of natural affliction to good grammar, whether they be from Puerto Rico, Texas, NY, London, anywhere.

But hey, who ever got it spot on the moment they joined?
yeah well
i'm just learning, besides good grammar comes with practice in which case some people never learn to practice
and human error is a natural flaw we all have to live with
so is a typo or 2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 12:50 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "yeah well i'm just learning, besides..."
Surely though, by the ago of 16, people have had enough time to practice, especially with the modern education system.

You'd naturally expect a 16 y/o in NY to have better grammar than, say, a 15 y/o in Puerto Rico, simply because the person in NY would have had a better chance at life.

And that sounds incredibly un-me like... bloody waking up at 6.

Anyone for croquet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 09:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Surely though, by the ago of 16, people..."
you sound england....allright i'll play you at croquet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 10:22 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "you sound england....allright i'll play..."
I sound England?

And what, pray, does a country sound like, exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 01:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I sound England? And what, pray,..."
It sounds kinda like a mix between a chicken and a giraffe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-04, 01:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I sound England? And what, pray,..."
Lenny said:
I sound England?

And what, pray, does a country sound like, exactly?
well usually englands say things like "Bloody" in an accent which seems fake but isn't.

and if you look at it in a non-logical point of view(i forgot the word for it)
places and in animate objects do talk, they send a message......
for example: if you see a tree that its leaves are falling off in summer,
and that its very big, probably fully grown, the way you see it
tells you or describes it self that its old...get it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:01 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "well usually englands say things like..."
For pete's sake woman, get your grammar sorted out!

1. I sound "ENGLISH". Just because I come from England doesn't mean I am an England.

2. People from England are called the ENGLISH people. What are we? Miniature countries walking around on legs going "I'm a land mass, doon'tcha knoo"?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "For pete's sake woman, get your grammar..."
calm down, it's not like i was insulting you or anything, and besides
thanks for pointing out that grammar mistake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:09 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "calm down, it's not like i was..."
You've been insulting kyeruu about his grammar, yet you can't grasp a simple device like people from England being English.

Practice what you preach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've been insulting kyeruu about his..."
ok then, i will thank you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:14 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "ok then, i will thank you"
You will lick my ass bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-04, 03:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You will lick my ass bitch."
HAHAHAHA. I just cracked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "HAHAHAHA. I just cracked up."
I have that effect sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-04, 05:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have that effect sometimes."
As far as I remember, there has been !K_A! around to make silly comments about assholes and rimjobs.

And I learned something today..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:35 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "As far as I remember, there has been..."
bitch the only ass your licking is your moms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis