Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

omg Clan Ai is so pro?

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:48 PM
Hi, i r duel in godly clan ai which stand for "aritificial intelligence" because i r have no real intelligence. I r use maphack, i r use AA, i r use healing potion, i r use shrine, i r use fcr hax, i r use ias hax, i r also use scroll lock lo lo lo. Today i r enter pk game call "HAWHAWHAWROFL@AIWILLGETPWNDGGNTROFLHAWHAW" with my lvl 99 necromancer since necromancer class require so many l33t skill to use and i hostile this lvl 99 fury druid. He so newbie becuz he not ebai because his gear was so newbie because his gear r su><ors. But he use overpowered move called fury on my lvl 99 pro l33t necro and i die in one fury, i r got mad and i r decided to use pots (to compensate for overpowered fury druids) and i r still dai, i r now teh ang3r and i said to him "ph33r" so i call in my clan leader ai-pkgodz and then suddenly this baba come in using 2 um'd wizardspike, rofl that baba so noob, but the ai-pkgodz necro got gg'd 10:4 and i kno baba was using hax, his account is *Omega-PvP and he on us west non ladder, msg him prz and pwn him for me kk thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:23 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "omg Clan Ai is so pro?"
TheFinalrei said:
Hi, i r duel in godly clan ai which stand for "aritificial intelligence" because i r have no real intelligence. I r use maphack, i r use AA, i r use healing potion, i r use shrine, i r use fcr hax, i r use ias hax, i r also use scroll lock lo lo lo. Today i r enter pk game call "HAWHAWHAWROFL@AIWILLGETPWNDGGNTROFLHAWHAW" with my lvl 99 necromancer since necromancer class require so many l33t skill to use and i hostile this lvl 99 fury druid. He so newbie becuz he not ebai because his gear was so newbie because his gear r su><ors. But he use overpowered move called fury on my lvl 99 pro l33t necro and i die in one fury, i r got mad and i r decided to use pots (to compensate for overpowered fury druids) and i r still dai, i r now teh ang3r and i said to him "ph33r" so i call in my clan leader ai-pkgodz and then suddenly this baba come in using 2 um'd wizardspike, rofl that baba so noob, but the ai-pkgodz necro got gg'd 10:4 and i kno baba was using hax, his account is *Omega-PvP and he on us west non ladder, msg him prz and pwn him for me kk thx.
ive heard of this omega-pvp thats funny 10:4 (with wizspikes nice) i also watched some kid i know named grubs (gib food please) own a ai necro 4:2 before the nec quit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:32 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "ive heard of this omega-pvp thats funny..."
Fireli. stop posting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:37 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Fireli. stop posting."
I r not fireli, i r l33t pk own3r in clan ai omg so pro?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:41 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "omg Clan Ai is so pro?"
TheFinalrei said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:06 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "ive heard of this omega-pvp thats funny..."
the_black-rose said:
ive heard of this omega-pvp thats funny 10:4 (with wizspikes nice) i also watched some kid i know named grubs (gib food please) own a ai necro 4:2 before the nec quit
I r hear of this grubs as well, i no know who he is though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:08 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I r hear of this grubs as well, i no..."
lol nice pic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:33 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "lol nice pic"
Nice pic MJ, anyway can you get banned for spaming? Cuz this POS, TheFinalrei needs to get stopped.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:54 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Nice pic MJ, anyway can you get banned..."
MightyJoe said:
Nice pic MJ, anyway can you get banned for spaming? Cuz this POS, TheFinalrei needs to get stopped.
I if were not for me teh pvp forum would be teh dead'd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:22 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I if were not for me teh pvp forum..."
quote the opposite, ur fukin ruining it. SO STFU

Last edited by wilma; 2004-09-12 at 06:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:16 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I if were not for me teh pvp forum..."
Your posts make me want to bleed.

Stop.

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker