Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Who's going to get your vote?
Dem - Hilary Clinton 0 0%
Dem - Barack Obama 16 94.12%
Dem - John Edwards 0 0%
Dem - Bill Richardson 0 0%
Dem - Joe Biden 0 0%
Repub - Rudy Giuliani 1 5.88%
Repub - John McCain 0 0%
Repub - Jim Gilmore 0 0%
Repub - Mike Huckabee 0 0%
Repub - Mitt Romney 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post Presidential Vote '08
Posted 2007-07-02, 05:44 PM
Who's going to get your vote?..

There's so many Numb-skulls to choose from, yet again!

I'd just like to get a feel of who everyone is going to be swinging for in the next prez election still like 20 months away......

edit: Well Damnit I can't edit IN a vote, and I can't delete this one either, so could a Mod/Admin/whatever toss up a poll for me and throw in these canidates....

Dem's
-Hilary Clinton
-Barack Obama
-John Edwards
-Bill Richardson
-Joe Biden

Repub's
-Rudy Giuliani
-John McCain
-Jim Gilmore
-Mike Huckabee
-Mitt Romney

-Thanks

Edit:

Upcoming Debates

'07
• July 23: South Carolina
• September 17: Florida
• November 15: Nevada
• December 17: Boston

'08 CNN Hosted..
• January 24: South Carolina
• January 30: California
• January 31: California

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-03 at 02:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
If it's between all of these idiots? No one. I hate just about everyone of them.

Btw, you should've made a poll for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If it's between all of these idiots? No..."
Dar_Win said:
If it's between all of these idiots? No one. I hate just about everyone of them.

Btw, you should've made a poll for this.
Wow this post did stil show up, I posted it last night when I guess Zelaron's server reset, hold on let me fix it up.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Presidential Vote '08
Posted 2007-07-03, 02:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
Poll added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-03, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
If I had that selection to choose from, Obama gets my vote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I had that selection to choose from,..."
Definately, most of the Republicans that are trying to represent are making themselves look like asses in the debates etc, because they can't back their own kind president, but then again they never offer a solution, where there are a few select Dems that actually step up.

For McCain, he just needs to give it up, his ass only made like 7 mil for the contributions in this past quarter, while Obama set a new record for 31mil, and Hilary rounded up 27mil with the help of her husband, either way money doesn't always equal votes.

I don't necessairily like John Edwards either, I sat down and watched a debate focused around Religion before, and he never really seemed to have a clear head on what he was talking about, and with Hilary it seemed to planned out, all in all Obama got most of my attention and as usual, made me turn against the other two big cats he's running against...

I just hope, I PRAY, we don't end up with another president like Bush that doesn't listen to the people, is independently profiting off our his own citizens and it's hapily about to get out of office unscaved and uncharged because he's been covering his tracks since day one, in all honesty we need to just impeach the stupid arrogant redneck fucker that hasn't taken responsibilty for any of his actions since 9/11, which is why I'm so excited to be seeing him go, once the election is here...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Definately, most of the Republicans..."
How is he independently profiting off his of us?

What has he done as president that he needs to cover up?

Impeach him for what?

Texas isn't a "redneck" state.

What hasn't he taken responsibility for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:41 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "How is he independently profiting off..."
Dar_Win said:
Impeach him for what?
- Pre-emptive war
- War Crimes
- Warantless NSA surveillance
- Violation of the War Powers Clause
- distortion of intelligence reports to gain support for war
- extradition for torture
- maltreatment of detainees

just to name a few

Quote:
Texas isn't a "redneck" state.
LIES!

Quote:
For McCain, he just needs to give it up
Actually, if I could vote McCain may have a shot at getting mine. From what I know right now, he would be my #2 or 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Pre-emptive war - War Crimes -..."
Basically MJ summed it up, there are many, MANY other speculations against him, and only a few that've actually been brought up by congress, etc.

My only problem with McCain, is that he tries to make everyone happy, too much, that and he brings up the fact he was a detainee about 5-6 times during EVERY SPEECH. We get it old man.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Pre-emptive war - War Crimes -..."
Quote:
Warantless NSA surveillance
If you aren't doing anything wrong, who cares? I'm one of those people anal about my rights never being violated no matter what, and I don't care. It's helping to protect me.

Quote:
distortion of intelligence reports to gain support for war
That was the intelligence they had at the time.
Quote:
- extradition for torture
- maltreatment of detainees
Look what they're doing to our soldiers. Torturing them, and then beheading them. I think our people who are captured are treated far worse then theirs.

Quote:
LIES
Truth. I've been to a lot of places there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Definately, most of the Republicans..."
D3V said:
For McCain, he just needs to give it up
If I decide to vote, I would vote for second to Rudy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-07, 08:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-07-09, 07:37 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Obama."
Well, shit, let's elect him now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, shit, let's elect him now!"
By the polls, it looks like Hillary Clinton is the democratic favorite, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "By the polls, it looks like Hillary..."
For some odd reason, I'm not exactly sure what it is, pretty much positive it isn't sexism, But I can't STAND Hilary. I'm sure she's a good person, but the people that think they're going to be getting another Bill in office, are totally false, he will be IN the white house, but he's going to be macking, and not helping out his bitch wife what-so-ever.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "For some odd reason, I'm not exactly..."
Hilary Clinton - Thatcher of the Americas!

I haven't a clue about any of the candidates, but I have seen a couple in YouTube videos - quick interviews on news shows and whatnot. Judging from those, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-07, 11:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
I've been evaluating things. More 'n likely, I'd actually vote for Giuliani if he were to be running on the Republican ticket (only, though, if Hillary is the on the Democrat's ticket).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-08, 12:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've been evaluating things. More 'n..."

Just get Bush out of office already, and I'm happy. Barack Hussein Obama has a pretty cool name though, so my invalid vote resides with him.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-08-08, 12:41 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.zelaron.com/gear/BarbGank.jpg..."
Haha! Awesome Civilization pic post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Haha! Awesome Civilization pic post :D"
I've been hearing a few things on the news lately where people are bashing Obama because he says if Pakistan doesn't attack the terrorists THAT THEY ARE HARBORING, then we need to eliminate them. I'm pretty sure that is a heavy place for Al Qaeda, but since we're allied with them we can't do anything.

Just a tidbit...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V