Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post You can actually tame this thing...
Posted 2003-07-07, 10:22 PM
http://www.swgalaxies.net/database/i...1056159954.jpg

Omfg, if I had one of these, I would be so 1337. If I ever decide to be a CH, I'll definitely go to the planet with these things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
wow, that thing is huge... my friend is a CH, I wonder what he is able to tame

edit: that is that monster that luke has to fight in e6, to save solo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-08, 06:20 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
My friend has one of these things. The creature's name is Marco (he named it that). Lol, Me or Zeal are gonna have to tame one of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:51 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
i tamed a bird thing today it may not sound liek much but when its full grown its agout the size of a shuttle! and hes pretty damn stroung too.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:54 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
THis game sounds sweet i wanna buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:38 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
Was it a Giant Peko Peko?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:22 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
can you ride animals?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:25 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
It's called a Rancor you nongeeks...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:36 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
You play the game RS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:45 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "You can actually tame this thing..."
Nah... wish I did... I'm too lazy to pay per month...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence